Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J

teacher: Derek Milloy

Title: Our music teacher (05/27/10)
Description: Reflect on your learning with Ms Smith.

Article posted May 29, 2010 at 07:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 237

my teacher mrs k.smith is my schools music teacher she was there when i was there in kendergarten how cool is that ! but sadly she is going to retire soon we will miss her so much she was the great muic teacher i will rember her by thing of spring and muic. One of the songs she told me is the old sow i like it so we had to do a song map for music class monday and friday in the morring we have classes with her but she is at home. When i heard she was going to retire i was going to cry my head off i was so done that day i will miss her so much well that is it

Article posted May 30, 2010 at 03:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 69

My teacher mrs.smith is going to retier this year i am so sad i was that school for so long she was to and now she has to retier.This ishow i am going to rember her of thinking of music and like this

S is for shiny sun

M is for mini pop teacher

I is for incrdible teacher

T is for terrific

H is for honstey music teacher

I will miss her so much.One of her teachings to me was this little light of mine that was my favoite one.Well that is all i got of my music taecher mrs k.smith

Article posted May 28, 2010 at 02:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

To our music teaching who will soon be retiring Ms. Smith.

She has a musical song

A melody that stays strong

When I think of her it reminds me of music

all kinds of music

happy, sad ,and lots of amusement

But we say farewell

And we wish her well

Forever more

As she walks in that retirement door 

Ms. Smith

Article posted June 1, 2010 at 02:46 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 59

You are someone that no one can ever forget.

Your are the sun that never can set.

The dark fears you.

Anyone can like you-out of the blue!

Now it is time to move on.

You were lots of fun.

Good Luck to you,and farewell.

You are bright as a ringing bell.

I will always remember the things that you taught me. You and your memories will never fade away. I just want you to know that We all love you. I can still hear your voice in my head.

I remember all the things you said. Wish you a super rocking life.-Sukhmeen

Ms.Smith is our former music teacher. She has been at our school scince 1990, and she has done a FABULOUS job. Ms. Smith has been and will be the best music teacher ever, shes KIND-HEARTED, FUNNY, and Inspiring. You could never EVER find a person just anywhere like Ms. Smith. I'll Miss You!

Article posted May 28, 2010 at 06:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 90

Ms.Smith is a talented teacher

I know everybody loves seeing her

When you're sad she'll turn your frown upsidedown.

She's always there ready to listen to someones opinion.

She's always ready to teach and learn new things.

Some of us have known Ms.Smith for quite a bit but most of us have just joined Douglas Road.

Even if you're a person who's been at Douglas Road for a long time or just new Ms.Smith is always happy to meet new people

We're all going to miss Ms.Smith when she retires but here teachings will always be in our mind and never tire.

Article posted June 2, 2010 at 05:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 219

Mrs.Smith is  Trully a Great Music Teacher, She has a Heart of Gold. She is very thoughtful and very kind. What I love about her is that she teaches great music and games. My Favourite Memory of Ms.Smith was in Grade 2 when I was the “New Kid”, the whole class had a partner and I was the “Floater” ( which has no partner. ) we where singing a song and we had to clap hands with our partner and I had no partner, so Ms.Smith came and she became my partner for that song, I’ve known her for 4 years. I know I’ll never forget her. I also Remember the things she’s done for the School , for example, Choir and the Christmas Concert. Now that Ms.Smith is Retiring We might not have that again. Ms.Smith had been Douglas’s Music Teacher For So Long!! Ms.Smith has a lot of Experience and has a lot of Musical Talents! I Wish Ms.Smith a Great Time Enjoying her Retirement!! Good Luck Ms.Smith!!

Article posted May 31, 2010 at 06:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 96

Dear Mrs. Smith

you have taught me so much and i have learned so much about instruments and how you are supposed to bounce off the bars.you will always be my favourite music teacher.I will miss you Mrs.smith.

To Mrs.Smith on her lucky day.

Even though I was her for only three years.

This what I have to say:

You sing like a bird.

You shine like a star.

You make us laugh crazy.

You pick the best songs.

But it was really hard to let you go!

I hope we can see your friendly face everyday.

But its time you move along.

We'll miss you Mrs.Smith.