Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by D

teacher: Derek Milloy

Pajama day 12/13/11
I can't write a poem 05/05/11
Responsibility 05/03/11
Justin Bieber 04/27/11
04/13/11
Where Is Port Hardy? 04/06/11
Friends 02/12/11
Basketball 01/25/11
S.S 01/11/11
Basket ball 01/11/11

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 04:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 85

Hi there. Pajama day was on Monday 12th,2011. What is pajama day? Its when you go to school in your pajamas.

Also in the moring we got to eat pancakes with our buddies and ........... SANTA! Oh thats rite we got to meet santa in person. It was a fun moring, also we got to take a picture with santa but you would have to pay a fee of $2.00 per picture.

Please leave a comment.

Article posted May 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

Hello I'm going to show you my poem.

Forget it! You must be kidding.I'm still half a sleep, My eyes keep closing,My brain isn't working I don't have a pencil I don't have ANY paper. My desk is wobbly I don't know what to write about. And besides, I don't even know how to write a poem. I've got an headache I need to see the nurse. Times up? Uh oh! All I have is this dum list of excues You like it? Really? No kidding. Thats alot would you like to see another one...? Uh!Uh! Help? See what I mean? I hope you like it :) Well thats the end.

Hi I'm going to talk about RESPONSIBILITY. I think Responsiblity mean when you take charge of your self. That may seem like when you get a new phone,laptop or any thing you would need to take responible of it.

Article posted April 28, 2011 at 05:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

Hello I'm going to talk to you about the pop star.He was born on March 14, 1994 he is 17 years old he was raised in Stratford, Ontario by his mom Patricia Lynn. During his childhood, Bieber was interested in hockey, soccer, and chess. His dad is Jeremy Bieber.

Well thats all for now PLEASE LEAVE A comment Thank you

On April 8th, 2011 we had gym. In gym we were skipping. For skipping we did like, Double Dutch, Skipping by our self and 1 long rope.

Skipping is so much fun. Its good to exercise, At least once a day.

Every body knows how to Double Dutch, its just like one rope but 2 ropes. Have a great day or night :)

Port Hardy is on Vancouver Island, It is at the end of the Island. When you got to Port Hardy you may see Bears, Deers, and Horses on farms.

Port Hardy is a wonderful place. It may get cold and hot. When its winter its cold because Port Hardy is by the water. Port Hardy is good to go fishing if you like to go fishing you would LOVE Port Hardy.

If you need to ask me any thing please leave a comment. Thank you! Have a great day or night!

Hi I'am here to talk about friends.Friends are like your sister or brother some times we may get in to some fights.When we get into fights it's ok some times we need to fight.

When I get into fights with my friends I feel bad or sad.When I say some thing bad about my best friend I wish I can go back and re-do it.When I do get into some fights it is always about silly thing!.I say "sorry" then we are ok.

So when you do get into a bad fight just think to your self and say "do I want to lose my friend?" "why are we fighting is it for a silly thing?"

Well this is all have a great day! Pls leave a comment thanks

Yesterday our school had a basketball game. We played Gilpin, it was a good game. They were good. The score game was 32 32. Frist Gilpin was winning but then……… we ended up going up to 32. Well that is all thank you for reading .

Article posted January 12, 2011 at 03:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 423

In social studys we are learning about immigrants is when you immgrant from a differnt country. Like if you are in the U.S.A you can come into Canada. At lest evrey year there are like thousands immigrants come every year. That is alot for me.

Lat year i was in Mr.Milloys class this year is the 2 time in this class. Last year our social studys we learened about Japan it was nite to learn what the eat and were and history. One of the main food that they eat is rice and more.

Did you know that children have to wake up at 5:00 most of the times because to do some chores and get ready for school?Well they do after school they have to go home and do more chores. I would not like it because it is way to early.

Well can you answer this ?

Would you like to live in Japan? or like to vist when you just finsh reading if you do leave a comment thank you.

Article posted January 12, 2011 at 02:45 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 403

Basket ball is fun and a good sport. I was in volley ball but now volley ball is finsh for now :(. I've been in basket ball for almost 2 weeks now. From the 1st week I learn how to do a lay up and learing how to shot better. I am so use to go to volley ball and when the ball comes to me i try to hit is like a volley. When I try to hit it like a volley I'am like in my head what am I'am trying to do kill myself? The 1st practies for basket ball was on Tuesady in the morring was at 7:15 I was in a rush that i forgot my shoes so I had to run baer feet. It hurt alot we did lots of lines lines are when we go from a line and touch then go to the next line then keep on going. Well if you try out for basket ball have fun and be safe! it is easy to breack you fingers of sprin your ankel.