Copyright (c) 2015 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Click "comment" to leave your thoughts on any particular article. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by D

teacher: Derek Milloy

Title: Products from BC Resources (03/01/11)
Description: You've chosen a product that is made from a resource from BC. In a voicethread (a poster is OK but tell me if that is our plan), show the finished product and takes us through its manufacture all the way to when (& where) the original resource was harvested.

Make sure your project shows the finished product, processing, harvesting, and location of the resource at or just before harvest. Communicating your ideas and information clearly to tell your story is important (this is a language arts as well as a science assignment!).