Copyright (c) 2014 by ACRosie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ACRosie -- Blogmeister

-

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by ACRosie teacher: Suzanne Kick
Christmas 12/07/09
My Weekend 12/06/09
Thanksgiving 11/19/09
7 Random Facts!!! 10/22/09
Maniac Magee 10/21/09
Class blog name 10/21/09
Bloging 10/08/09

I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday! My family this year will be seeing both sides of the family! Well first on the weekend before Christmas my friends, their brothers, my brother,all of our moms, and me go to the library in b'ville to decorate Ginger Bread houses. It is so fun cause you get to decorate it and then you get to eat it! On Christmas eve night I am so excited and anxious that I can not even fall asleep!! In the morning me and my brother are so anxious that we just wait in the same room as each other and ask if we heard any banging from santa. We only wait because are parents want us to go down stairs at 7 o'clock. then we open our presents. This year my cousins are coming on the 26th (from my moms side), we are going to have so much fun! Then on January 2nd we are going to have the Carulli Christmas, it is when my fathers side goes to my aunts house and we celebrate Christmas! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!!

Article posted December 7, 2009 at 08:16 PM • comment (1) • Reads 64 • see all articles