Copyright (c) 2014 by ACRosie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ACRosie -- Blogmeister

-

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by ACRosie teacher: Suzanne Kick
Christmas 12/07/09
My Weekend 12/06/09
Thanksgiving 11/19/09
7 Random Facts!!! 10/22/09
Maniac Magee 10/21/09
Class blog name 10/21/09
Bloging 10/08/09

My Weekend
This weekend my family decorated our house with Christmas decorations, it was a lot of fun! A huge reason why we decorated our house is because we were getting ready for our Christmas party on Saturday! When it was Saturday I played with my friends inside their house with their guinea pigs and we watched a movie (santa buddies)! Then later in the day, it was time for the christmas party at my house so I went to my neighbors and slept over because there was no kids to play with at the party. I had so much fun! On Sunday my brother, my dad, and I went to UNO the restaurant, I had a make your own pizza , it was good! After that we all went to the Great Northern Mall to see a movie called Planet 51, it was very funny! Later I went to my friend JAW's house. We decorated his tree and we had a lot of fun. Also, I met his new dog, Bailey, he is so cute! THIS WEEKEND WAS THE BEST WEEKEND EVER=http://!

Article posted December 6, 2009 at 05:35 PM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • see all articles