Copyright (c) 2014 by Erich Reitenbach Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Erich Reitenbach -- Blogmeister

Buxton and Hollis Elementary
-

Students in grades 2-5 are scheduled for regular computer technology instruction. Classroom teachers attend these computer classes with their students. A technology integrator will co-teach the class with the classroom teacher on an every-other week basis. On the week that the integrator is not there, teachers bring their students to the computer lab in order to continue ongoing work.
In order for the computer technology instruction to be most effective, teachers work together with the technology integrator to plan curricular projects that will enhance students’ academic learning while simultaneously reinforcing key technology skills.

by Erich Reitenbach

Dance Mat Typing
Mrs. Gleason
Tar Heel Reader
Teach the Children Well
BrainPop Online Safety
My Web Site
Lab Rules - BCES
Lab Rules - Hollis
Hallway Procedures - BCES
Hallway Procedures - Hollis
BrainPopJr - Online Safety
RSU #26 links
Typing Test
Webquest - Maine
BrainPopJr - email
Jamestown
Maine for kids
Civil War
XtraMath
Internet Detective - Grade 5
Solar System
WorldMathDay
abcya.com
Sumdog
TenMarks
Animal Sound Clips
Shape Poems
Widgets
Isle of Tune
Instagrok
Internet Detective - Grade 4
BrainPop Netiquette
StoryTown Resources
Biomes-Video
Biome Project
Biomes - Mr. R
Infuse Learning
Ocean currents and wind
Mrs. Caruso Math
OU and OW sounds
Arcademics
Comix
PrepDog - Grade2
PrepDog - Grade3
PrepDog - Grade4
PrepDog - Grade5
Iread

Title: Antarctica (04/02/10)
Description: Story about Antarctica

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 128

I tell you about the Antarctic Animals.First the Weddell seals are looking for food.Next the animals are waiting for summer to arrive.Then summer gets longer and longer until their is no night.Last summer is over and the animals are heading north.That was a paragraph about the Antarctic animals.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 60

Antarctica is the coldest place on earth. First many animals are waiting for summer to arrive. Second while the Weddell seals are waiting for summer to arrive . They spend most of their lives under the ice, hunting for food. Third in Antarctica the sun arrives. A mother Weddell seal finds a crack in the ice and pulls herself out of the water. Next the farther penguin quickly placed an egg on it's feet and covers it with a flap of warm skin. Then the Orca wale swims over. FINALLY the small Adelie penguin arrives at the ice edge. Then they go north.

Article posted April 6, 2004 at 01:00 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 51

A couple of days ago I read Antarctic Ice I'm going to tell you in order what I read about.First antarctic sea animals are waiting for summer to arrive . Then its summer and their babies. Then they teach them how to swim before winter comes. Last but not least they leave to go north for the winter.That is what I read about a couple of days ago on Antarctic Ice.

ANTARCTIC ICE

Antarctica is the coldest place on earth. During winter in Antarctica nothing is moving above the ice but the wind. But under the ice a seal is hunting for fish and a jellyfish is looking for phytoplankton. Then summer arrives and the sun is out longer . Then not before long the sun is out all day. Next the penguins swim to the rookery. Then the male has to make a nest before the female comes back. The baby Weddell seal and his mother start to swim. Then the cold winter arrives.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 63

Artic Animals

All the animals are waiting for summer to arrive. First the Weddell seals are under the ice because the Weddell seals spend most of the time under the ice. Second the Emperor Penguin have their babies on the ice during winter so they will be able to swim when the ice melts. Next the Adelie Penguins arrive at the edge of the melting ice. Then as time passes on, the Weddell Seals have their baby has gotten bigger. Finally the ice has melted and a brief amount of animals have left north for the winter. Now once they have left the north, they start the whole process over again.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:09 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 44

Here are stages about the Arctic.

First,Arctic sea animals are waiting for summer.

Next,Summer comes ice stars to crack.

Then,Animals get on land and have babies.

Finally,Babies grow up and go north.

There are some stages about the Artic .

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 39

This is what I know about Antarctica.First the animals that live there are waiting for the summer to arrive.Next the Weddell seal hunts for food under the ice. Then the sun comes and the ice melts and food falls.Last Winter returns and the animals go north where it's warm.That is what I know about Antarctica.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 49

Here are some facts about Antarctic animals.First sea animals are waiting for summer to arrive .Next the Weddell seals are hunting for food.Then the sun comes and the animals are having there babies.Finally the winter comes back and some animals are going north for the winter.There are some facts about Antarctic animals.

Article posted April 2, 2010 at 01:10 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 59

Animals in Antarctica are waiting for summer. Then the sun comes out and the animals have babies. After the babies hatch they feed the babies. last winter comes again.

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 47

This is what antarctic animals do in the winter.

First Antarctic animals are waiting for summer.Then the sun comes out and the animals have babies.Next after the babies hatch they feed the babies.Finally the babies need to learn to swim before winter arrives! Then most of the animals swim north for the winter. That is what the animals do in Antarctica.

Article posted April 2, 2010 at 01:10 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 51

ANTARCTIC ICE

Antarctica is located at the bottom of the Earth.First there are many creatures that live at the bottom of the Antarctic ice. Second one of those animals is a Weddell seal Weddell seals crawl over the surface.Then Weddell seals find a place on the ice to have babies.Finally the babies are born they stay with their parents for a couple weeks.

rj

Article posted March 19, 2010 at 01:08 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 45

Here are some facts of Antarctica. first people have to wear special clothing in Antarctica. Next to keep warm the people have to wear thermal underwear and waterproof gloves and a warm coat.Then they would get all the information they need.finally their done.And there's a lot of information for you!!

2012-2013 BCES
2012-2013 Hollis