Copyright (c) 2014 by Melanie Transue Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Melanie Transue -- Blogmeister

Onwards and Upwards

by Melanie Transue

9Cp English Class Page
Fanfiction-a few Elk Lake students have work posted here!
Voki-create an animated character that speaks
Vocaroo-create you own podcast
World-create word clouds
Flaming Text-create animated text
Prezi-create an interactive slide show
Glogster-create an animated poster
chirbit- record your voice
animot- create videos

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 04:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 346

Missing, Pressumed Dead.

May Freewrite

There was once a girl named Caroline. Seventeen years old and in her junior year of high school, she was excited for school to end. The end of the year was but four days away, and she was overflowing with energy for the start of summer and for her senior year that was so close in her future. She lived in a small town, where you could walk just about anywhere, and it was here she could be found on this bright, sunny day, four days before the end of school. One of the last days of school had just ended, and she was walking home, keeping to the sidewalks. Caroline lived on the edge of town, so a fair portion of her walk home, she walked alone. As she walked, sometimes dancing down the sidewalk, she didn’t realize, never being one to pay close attention to her surroundings, that a small car was following her slowly down the street. She still hadn’t realized this, when all of a sudden it stopped, the car still running, and a man stepped out.

He ran up behind her and tackled her, pulling her to the ground and covering her mouth. Caroline was stunned, stricken with panic, frozen with fear. She could do nothing, paralyzed with shock as she was. Then her instincts kicked in and she started to kick and squirm, dropping her bag and attempting to yell. The man had clamped her mouth pretty tight however, and she made no more noise than a muffled grunt. He dragged her into his car, forced a wad of cloth into her mouth, and slammed her onto the floor in the back of his car. He threw a large blanket over her body, hiding her. The man then proceeded to drive on calmly; a fairly short time did he drive. Caroline could tell that he wasn’t taking her much farther than the town limits. She wondered what he would do with her; if she would live to see anyone else again. He then stopped the car, got out, opened the backseat door, and yanked her out of the vehicle, still keeping her head covered. She felt a sharp pain to the back of her head, and then everything went black.

Caroline was missing for days. Search parties were sent out; friends were questioned, attempts were made to seek out witnesses, everything possible was done to at least find out what had happened to her, but no one knew. Time went on, years passed, and Caroline became old news, just another faceless kid on the long list of missing children in the country. She became nothing more than a statistic, remembered most only by her parents and other family.

No one knew, that just outside of that small town, a short walk into a small area of woods, a hole had been dug, and in it, laid the body of Caroline, seventeen years old forever. Although she was presumed dead, her body was never found, even though her remains deteriorated not even a mile from her town.

Missing children are a serious issue. Everything possible should be done to find them. Should you ever see a poster, news article, or any such thing alerting the public to a disappeared child, give it more than a passing thought of pity. What if that child was you?

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 154

May Freewrite

Have you ever had that one person that you went to with all your problems? All of your secrets? Or just to call and say hello? Is that person always there for you when you need them the most? In my eyes a best friend is someone who you can do the dumbest stuff with and they laugh right along with you. They shouldn’t judge you on how you look or what you’ve done. When people say your past is your past for a reason I agree with that fully. Your best friend shouldn’t judge you on your past they should be looking to the right now and have fun with who they have fun with. I also think that a best friend is that person who acts like your sister more than just a friend.

If I had to choose one person to say that was my best friend that would have to be my grandpa Ruhf. He passed away when I was 3 years old. He and I did everything together since the day he left. When he was still alive we used to go fishing after he got home from work every day. We would go to my uncle’s ponds and stay there till it was just about dark. I was only really little when he was alive but I still think he was my best friend. Even if he was still here to this day I could go to him about anything that was bothering me. He was just one of those people that you could talk to about anything. He and I had so much in common so there was never a dull moment.

The second person that I can honestly call my best friend would Ryleigh. I can say she’s my best friend is because we could be so mad at each other one minute then the next we’ll be laughing about it. She’s always there for me whenever I need her. Whenever I have a bad day she’s the one of the first people I go to and tell her what was wrong. The good thing about having a true best friend would be that they can tell when you’re upset and need to talk. They keep asking what is wrong till you finally give in and finally tell them what is on your mind. She is one of those people that doesn’t judge you on your past or what you say if it’s dumb. I could be having the worst day and she always knows how to make me smile. When you tell her something she just doesn’t answer with one word she tries to help you out the best way she can. If she cannot help you she’ll make sure that someone does. The thing I love the most about having a best friend would be that sometimes they don’t know what to say but you know they were listening. Sometimes that’s all people need is for someone to listen to them and hear what they have to say. I wouldn’t know what to do if it wasn’t for my family and close friends. They are my life they come before anything. Seeing those people you love happy just makes feel even better about myself.

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 03:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 130

For my May free write I’m going to share a poem written by myself called smile.

Smile

Some people say it’s easier

To fake a smile instead

And in a sense they could be right

But things could be worse

You could be dead

Look at the bright side

At all that you have now

It’s better to be living life

Then to be buried in the ground

Some people don’t have homes

Some people don’t have food

Even some of them have bright and happy moods

God blessed us with the gift of life

So make something out of every mile

Appreciate what you have

And show that gorgeous smile

I know you can do it

I know that you’re strong

Just keep pushing through

Things will get better before long.

That is the poem I chose to share by myself written by myself.

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 131

May Freewrite

Have you ever wondered what the quote “Live each moment like it’s your last” really means? To be honest I never really cared or even wondered what it meant. When I got sick it made me start thinking. To me it means that enjoy every moment you have with people because you never know if you will see them again. For example when my uncle got in his car to go to work he never would have imagined it would be the last time he was in his house or the last time he saw his kids. My uncle died in a car accident that no one could have thought would happen. Also when my little cousins dad died her mom would have never imagined raising there soon to be born little girl alone.

I know that I’m sick but I know that there are lots of medicines I have to take but I will get better. I’m so sick I barley ever get to see my friends so when I do I learn to cherish every moment we have together. My friends are a great support even though I can’t see them all the time we are always talking. Those moments are amazing. They have no idea how much it means and those are the moments that I cherish like there my last.

Also there are people who find out there sick and there is no medicine to make them better. These people know that some day they will die and that’s the sad part, but these are the people who truly cherish their lives.

Next time you see someone you love make sure you say hello and tell them how much you do care about them. As teenagers we don’t always get along with our parents but make sure they know you really do care about them. You never know it could be your last moment!

May Freewrite

Have you ever wished you had a super power? Do you ever just want to fly? And to read peoples minds? I have and my friends as well. Most of my friends didnt want a superpower, but there's a few who do. Here are the people and there powers.

Shane(Sponge): Copy/Absorb powers. That means I can just take whos ever power I want.

Chris(Beast): Werewolf/ Reads minds. He can read peoples minds without them knowing.

Travis(Priest): Holy/Priest. Hes the holiest person in the world.

Ben(Time lord): Stops time/ Telekiness. He can freeze time, and do whatever he wants.

Jake(Inferno): Fire/ Fireballs. He can make fire with his hands.

Summer(Angel): flying/ Invisible. Shes the fastest flier in the world

Kyler(Speedy): Super speed/ Strength. Hes the fastest and strongest guy in the world.

Mark(Dark lord): Shadows. He's like a vampire.

Bobbi(Elder): Regenerative powers. She has every power and help us with ours.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, Im a teenager writing about my friends with super powers. Once in a while you have to dream, so GET OVER IT! We all have a kid in us, what's yours?

May Free write

My creative mind once more has come up with a new poem/song! I think that is a good enough attention gaining statement. I could not wait to share it with everybody. I’m grateful for all of my feedback and I hope everybody enjoys my poem/song.

There I go again falling to the beat of my own drum

And here I go again doing something so utterly dumb

But what can I say; when you’re not here to tell me I’m crazy

I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

And there you go again, dating somebody new

And here I am again falling for you

What do I say, what can I do

When I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

I want you, not somebody new

My heart is broke again, can I go on again

Tell me this can’t be true, I need you

How am I suppose to say the things that I don’t want to feel the things that I push away

How am I suppose to move on when everything is falling apart

I need you, oh I need you

Like flowers need rain and I need air

I need you, I need you

I want you, not somebody new

My heart is broke again, can I go again

Tell me this can’t be true

Tell me you love me too

I need you

I hope that everybody enjoyed my poem/song. Also, have a wonderful music filled summer. Have fun soaking up the sun.

ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SUMMER?!

Me too. I'm excited for the hot weather, and the part where there is..no..........SCHOOLLL!

What I'm not excited about is where I get to sit at home all day... I would rather be in school. I get to go to NYC again though, for even longer : ) When I go I usually don't exactly go there for a reason it's because My friend lives there and is always bored so I can go there to walk the streets and see new things and most of all, shopping : )

Since my grandparents pool is no longer, we have no where to swim all summer.. except a pond or creek.. ewwwy. We don't even have a air conditioner, so what i'm basically going to be doing is laying in my room bored all day, sweating.

One thing I LOVE about summer is the thunder storms. I use to hate them, and now I can't even wait for a storm to come everyday. I was hoping for yesterdays to be a good one, it looked like it was going to be, but it wasn't. I like the lightning part.. the big bolts. Once when I was about twelve or a little younger me and my younger brother where outside in the rain and it was only thundering a little bit, and me were on the hill, and a smaller lightning bolt hit us. The shock that went through our bodies was so awkward feeling, but I can deffinetely remember my brother crying about it. I sort of laughed it off. My mom seen it happen though.

I still want to back to Florida too see my family again, and go back to the beach. Where would you like to go? : )

Article posted May 29, 2012 at 06:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 147

May Freewrite

Eleven Months, 6 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes. Yeah that’s how long iv been with my boyfriend now. Preston and I have been together for almost a year now and I decided it would be a good idea to write a poem about our differences and all of the hardships we have had through this past (almost) a year. Preston and I have made it through disapproving parents, having nothing in common, fights, distance, and a 3 year age gap and look at us we are still together. Im going to stop typing now and let you read my poem. Thanks for reading.

How could we make it through this past year?

Eleven months, five days, eight hours, and five minutes

Not quite a year

But baby we are close enough.

Come on baby let’s play this by ear.

I love you

Do you love me?

We are part of one big family.

Your mom likes me

My parents disapprove of you

You’re a city boy from up town

I’m a country girl who listens to mo town

Listen up honey

Times are kind of funny

You work until you bleed

I sing the day away

Eleven months, Five days, seven hours, and 23 minutes

Not quite a year

Baby let’s get to work we have played this by ear

I have to fix this thing we have

We have to make it to a year!

Hold me like a princess

Ill sing you lullabies

Baby don’t make fun of me because my poem doesn’t rhyme

Im in love with you

And I know dang sure you are in love with me.

SO baby please take my hand and we will make a melody.

We will sing our song and ask

How did we make it through this past year.

May Free Write

The Elder Scrolls V:

Skyrim

Do you believe in giants, trolls, vampires, werewolves? How about dragons, do you believe in them? Well you may not believe in them but you will love fighting them in a very fun, challenging, and very adventurous game. This game is yet another wonderful creation by Bethesda Game Studios. If you ever play this amazing game then be ready to enter the exciting, adventurous land of Skyrim!

Skyrim is the next game in the Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Skyrim has improved graphics, a lot more quests. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011 for PC, Ps3, and for the Xbox 360. Skyrim is a cold and mountainous region, home to the species of nords; there are 8 species that live in skyrim. Nords are tall, strong humans that can withstand cool temperatures, though they do not mind warm climates either. Skyrim is also home to many other races, not just the nords. Although these other species are not originally from Skyrim, they still do not mind living there, the beautiful views in most parts of Skyrim probably drew them to live there. The other species that live in Skyrim consist of, Argonians, they are a species that consist of reptiles they can walk and talk like humans and they can even hunt like humans, they are basically walking life size lizards, and they can also breathe under water.

Another race that lives in Skyrim is the Khajit. The Khajit are a cat like species, they have great hunting skills, and they also are interested in magical items. Since they are a feline species they have the ability to see very well in the dark. There is a magical species that are also human, they are called the Brentons. The Brentons are usually peaceful and will not fight unless they have a reason to. They are highly skilled in using magic based attacks. There is a species that are small but fierce, they are the wood elves. Short in size but strong in attacks, these small nimble species are experts in stealing and hunting. They rarely use magic based attacks. They usually use light armor and bows and arrows, maybe even a dagger or two. Some other wood elves prefer heavy armor and swords.

There are two more species of elves that live in Skyrim; they are the High Elves, and the Dark Elves. High Elves are the tallest out of all the species; they are highly gifted in magic based attacks. They are also very gifted in enchanting items so they are stronger and more protective; they are also highly experienced in alchemy, making strong potions and poisons. Dark Elves are equally skilled in magic based attacks and melee based attacks, they are also equally skilled in archery. Dark Elves are usually either hunters, or thieves.

The last two species that also live in skyrim are the Orc’s and the Imperials. Orc’s are big and strong, they prefer heavy armor over light armor and two handed weapons over one handed. They are extremely talented blacksmiths also. They can be very civilized but also very hostile if when need to be. The Imperials are just regular humans; they don’t really know any magic based attacks. They will use what ever is available to them. They are able to learn new skills that the other species have but they will not be able to use them as skillfully as the original species. 

In conclusion there are a good portion of different species that share the land of Skyrim with the Nords; they all have different characteristics and abilities. I highly recommend this game to adventurous gamers, thanks for reading.

Article posted May 25, 2012 at 04:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 211

Ashley S

May Free Write

Summer Fun

The school year is almost over. Everyone is trying to get there work done. We’re all getting ready for finals. I know that I am looking forward to summer because you don’t have to get up early, get to hang out with friends, and get to enjoy summer weather.

You don’t have to get up early to get ready for school. You get to sleep in as long as you want. You don’t have to get dressed really early. You wouldn’t have to eat breakfast early like you would have to on a school day.

You get to hang out with friends. You can stay up late at night doing anything. You can go to the mall. You can go to parks. You can go to the beach. You can just have fun and enjoy yourself.

You can get to enjoy the summer weather. You can go to the beach with family. Walk the bored walk. You can travel to different places. You can go outside an get tan or sun burn.

In conclusion this is why summer is fun. I hope you all enjoy your summer.

Ashley S

May Free Write

Summer Fun

May Free Write

“Jumper” by Third Eye Blind

I wish you would step back

From that ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

The angry boy a bit too insane

Icing over a secret pain

You know you don't belong

You're the first to fight

You're way too loud

You're the flash of light on a burial shroud

I know something's wrong

Well everyone I know has got a reason

To say put the past away

I wish you would step back

From that ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

Well he's on the table and he's gone to code

And I do not think anyone knows

What they're doing here

And your friends have left you

You've been dismissed

I never thought it would come to this

And I, I want you to know

Everyone's got to face down the demons

Maybe today

You could put the past away

I wish you would step back from

That ledge my friend

You could cut ties with all the lies

That you've been living in

And if you do not want to see me again

I would understand, I would understand

I would understand, I would understand

I would understand, I would understand

Can you put the past away

Have you ever been very sad? When you were sad did you listen to a sad song to help? Have you ever heard of the band Third Eye Blind? The song "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind is an awesome song because it is all about how the world should live in peace. This song is also about how you should not pick on someone to the point to where they want to commit suicide and then try to say sorry. This song tackles a major concern which is suicide. People all over the world commit suicide because of other people. This song just wants to try and end it all by basically saying step away from the verge of committing suicide and be happy. Don’t let other people get you down because the people who get you down are going to be the same people to try and pick you up. By the point when you have fallen by a person you’re not going to want to be picked up by that same person.

This song really is also a catchy song. It’s a song that I love to listen to when im alone trying to get work done. It may seem weird but this song is sort of a motivation to me because whenever someone picks on me I don’t let it get to me. The people who tell you this stuff are just typical low lives and you have to learn to brush them off. Those people are just reflections of what they wish they could be. What I mean by this is when they look at other people they try to look and act like other people therefore they are reflections of what they want to be. They only pick on people because they are trying to show off in front of their friends.

I try to stay away from people who are mean to other people because the world works better when there is no violence or anger. Knowing this world, it will never live in peace. The world will end before world peace happens. I really dont understand why people hate eachother though. You can't stop it, but you can make an effort to try and stop it. In my opinion, I would wrather try to change the world then live in a world full of violence, hate and anger. That is what i think this song is about. When you get a chance check it out. You won’t regret it. If you do. Oh well, deal with it.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 04:39 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 148

May Freewrite

My first question to everyone is how was your Freshman Year? Did you like it? Did you hate it?

To me Freshman Year was a tough year, but some parts of it were still fun. Some of my favorite classes were Drafting and Intro to Tech (Woodshop). In those classes you had to work hard, but you often had fun and could talk with other people as long as you were working on what you were supposed to be working on.

Drafting is a fun class because as long as you draw the drawings out the book you can still talk to friends. Its a little complicated, but after using commands over and over you get the hang of how to do the drawings and if you need to fix something, its no problem.

Woodshop is another fun class. You have to make the three items he shows you, but you have that class everyday and you get to work on things. After you make those items and get ahead a little, you can start making whatever you want. I have made at least two of everything we have made all year. That classes is really good for later in the future and it is fun. You get to make things out of wood and then take them home when you are finished to have for yourself or if you have made it for someone.

Those are major classes too, but they were a lot more fun than actual subjects. Civics was also another fun class with Mr. Hein. Even though it is tough to understand sometimes with government and how it functions, he always made class fun. Freshman year was a fun year, but a lot of hardwork and sometimes it can be disappointing.

Some classes are more fun than others and thats just the way it works. That is why before this year I chose carefully of what I was going to take and I am happy with what I took because some classes that I took were really fun, but no matter what you have to take English, Math, Science, and a type of Social Studies. If you didn't have to take those classes, I think everyone would agree with me, that nobody would take them.

Bam! The phone rings. It’s my best friend Bre. She wants to know if I can hangout with her today. I said yeah I will be at your house in like ten minutes. I was very hyper that day. We went and danced in the street. Then it started to rain and we went and played in the rain. It was quite an exciting day.

The next day I went over we went tanning all day. Bre and I love to go tanning. Then at night we sit on her porch and look at stars and talk. We name the weird people in meshoppen that walk by next day we hung out with Rodger and EJ. We had a water balloon fight. It was so much fun.

After that we played manhunt. I was running to home base and I got close-lined in the stomache by Bre’s dog’s chain. It hurt so badly. Everyone laughed at me. We had a very interesting weekend. This is the adventures of Breanna and Emily.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:02 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 84

May Freewrite

Look in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plane, no its SuperBlaise. Not only could he fly though he also had super strength and could pick up almost anything! Lastly he had amazing speed.

One day SuperBlaise was flying in Pennsylvania when a Curtis appeared. SuperBlaise saw the criminal holding a puppy hostage. SuperBlaise knew he needed to save this puppy from its crazy kidnapper.

Within seconds SuperBlaise was standing in front of Curtis and his victim. “Release that puppy now”, SuperBlaise commanded.

Curtis then proceeded to say, “Or what?”

SuperBlaise would not be talked to in this tone of voice. He grabbed Curtis by the britches and threw him into a lake. Curtis Stood back up, and yelled, “Now I’m wet!” Poor Curtis ran away crying, and went home to play with his stuffed pink unicorn. Now Curtis made up his mind he wasn’t going to be evil anymore. He would live at his house with his mom, and his puppy Steve.

Then at the end of all this SuperBlaise was the best superhero. This was because he destroyed all the evil in the world. It was official he was the greatest superhero ever, even better than Superman.

Later on that evening SuperBlaise found out that the puppy really was Curtis’. SuperBlaise and Curtis lived a peacefully happily ever after.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

May Free write

Duramax or Cummins or Power stroke

Zoom there goes a Duramax flying by, 30 minutes later there comes the Cummins and Power stroke he was just racing

Duramax is a great running truck.

Cummins just rust apart.

Power stroke just blow up

Duramaxs look great.

Cummins look like a shark’s nose.

Power strokes aren’t to bad looking when they are on the road.

A Duramax can pull any hill around with any weight on.

A Cummins could get stuck on the smallest hill around with no weight on.

Power strokes aren’t even on the road to try to climb a hill.

Duramax ride like a Cadillac.

Cummins ride like a horse and buggy.

Power strokes ride pretty smooth if you can get them to the road.

Duramaxs and Power stroke have 8 cylinders.

Cummins only have 6 cylinders.

Duramaxs are the best sounding diesel truck there is.

Power strokes sound like a mad bumble bee.

Cummins sounds like my dog dying.

That’s why Duramax is better than Cummins and Power strokes.

May free write

My Future

What do you want to do when you grow up?  I want to be a Toys-R-Us kid!! Just kidding I want to be a heavy equipment operator.

My parents and I made an agreement

That I have to go to College but

They are going to pay for it.

Because I would not be going to college if they were not going to pay for it

So that sounded good to me

I plan on going to Penn Tech

To be a Heavy Equipment Operator

It is a two year school

And I plan on going for my Associate degree

Then I will work for my dad driving truck

Until I get enough money to buy my own equipment

And truck to move it.

Then I will have by then have family

And start to build my own house

My first truck I want a duramax diesel

But that will not happen.

That is going to be my future!

Memorial Day

Do you know what Memorial Day is about? I will tell you. Memorial Day is about soldiers who have lost thier lives in the War. The war that they have fought so that our country could be free. Memorial Day is also about giving back to the ones that gave to us. My Grandpa was a Marine. He talks about being in there and how he was treated. I love hearing storys about him and his golden years. It would be a serious thing to go into the Military or the Air Force or the Marines. I would be scared to go in myself.

I wish I could go into the Marines though and follow in my Grandfather's footsteps. The when I beome a grandpa I would be able to tell my grandchildren all the stories that I have to tell just like my grandpa did. My grandpa is an amazing Man he cares for our family and his friends too. He loves his family and my grandma. My grandma takes good care of him. He never once got injured in the Marine core. Every time we say somthing to him about the Marine core now he gets tears in his eyes. He gets emotional with that topic. The war is tough. I want to go in when I'm older.

Spring: May Free

Spring is like a human, it’s warm and sometimes cold. When flowers grow it's like when a human growing, they grow tall and beautiful. Some stay short but they are just as beautiful. They stand strong and tall through the rain and wind.

Like the changing seasons a human has changing emotions that define who they are and their personality. Other emotions can tie into seasons like winter is like a time a human is sad and depressed, summer can be like when a human is angry all the rage makes your blood boil as hot as the sun in summer time. Fall can be like a human be sad and happy at the same time because it’s kind of windy and it can be warm. Spring is like when a human is happy feeling like nothing can bother them and ruin their mood.

Spring can feel just like summer the temperature can rise and fall when it falls spring can feel like the fall. Some people consider spring as the worst season of the year, my opinion of spring is that it’s the best season because it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold. Yes it might get hot but it’s not as humid as summer is. Hot weather is a nice sometimes if it doesn’t get too hot and you have a pool around to swim in.

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 142

May Freewrite

For the last blog of the year I decided to do something different. I have decided to write a blog about nothing.

This blog isn’t really about nothing because nothing is something. If nothing is something, then could something be nothing? For example, one definition of “nothing” is something that is nonexistent, but something that is nonexistent is still something.

The definition of “nothing” that we are probably most familiar with is the definition “something or someone of no importance or significance.” This means that you CAN actually be doing nothing.

Now I’m going to talk about random, unimportant things. The reason I’m going to talk about random thing is because I can’t really think of anything else to write about.

Do you like summer? I think the best part of summer is there is no school and that means no blogs. Blogs aren’t really that bad, but I just get so bored doing them. I don’t really mind school, but I can’t wait till summer. Once summer comes, I don’t know what I’ll do, but I’ll be happy to be out of school.

I don’t know why I didn’t write a blog like this earlier in the year because it’s really easy to write. I’m sorry if this blog is really bored to read but it’s the last blog of the year and I wanted to have the most different and unique blog I could think of.

This blog is almost over. Its hopefully the last one I ever do. I had a fun ninth grade year. Did you?

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 06:58 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 180

May Free Write.  Have you ever felt like you had no idea who you were anymore? Have you ever stood in front of a mirror and said to your self “this is not me.?” I have. I’ve been doing that a lot lately too. If you have ever felt this way, then maybe my story and experiences will inspire you.

Lately, I haven’t been a good person. I haven’t been nice and I haven’t been loyal. I’ve been lying to my parents and sneaking around behind they’re back and I have no idea why I am acting this way. I’m just angry and sad all the time and I don’t know why?! Even though I don’t like doing it, I'll admit it. I’m scared. I’m scare because I know what I’m capable of and I’m afraid that I’m going to get really angry one day and I’m going to end up hurting somebody I care about. Someone I love. I don’t what to do. I don’t know who I am anymore. This isn’t who I am. Most of you who know me, you know this isn’t me. I’m usually really nice, friendly, happy, giggly, and I’m usually always smiling. I don’t know what happened. My life at home isn’t all that dandy either.

I argue with my parents, I lie to them, not realizing how much I’m hurting them AND me, and I’m sneaking around, also not realizing I’m making them feel like horrible parents because I’m making them feel, that they feel THEY did something wrong to make me not want to open up to them. I know that may not make sense to some of you, but what I’m trying to say, is I make them feel unwelcome, but they make ME feel unwelcome too! Sometimes I feel like when they threaten me and scream at me, it’s a sign that I’ve overstayed my welcome. I don’t want to lose my family over my stupidity.

DO NOT make the mistakes I have, because I understand that some of you, may even have it worse than me, but I’m just saying this to help you. If you feel that you changing in a way that you don’t like, you need to talk to someone. Like me, I’m not afraid to admit it. I’m seeing a psychiatrist and he is helping me, a LOT. It’s nice to talk to someone and get things off your chest and knowing at the same time that you are always welcome and you wont be harshly judged. If you are having the same problem I am, then talk to someone. Try to open up to your parents, talk to your guidance counselor, go to that ONE person you know won’t judge you, and the ONE person you trust above all else. If you keep things bottled up, you’ll end up bitter, mean, unhappy, and alone. Please. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Article posted May 22, 2012 at 06:58 PM GMT0 &bul