Copyright (c) 2014 by Christina S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Christina S -- Blogmeister

:-)Christina(-:

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Christina S

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Title: Myst Revision and Reflection. (12/02/09)

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 04:19 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 72

I open my eyes and infront of me is i see a strange desert area. Enormus riged rocks suround me.A desert vally lyes infrount of meand britens my eyes.The cold wind brushes agenst my face.A pitch black bird circles around the vally.As i turn around i seebright green leavsthat live inside a cularfull house.The brightness is in one spot there is a brown bench is sittingin the sun.Then and weirdgirl jumpes out at me.I was fritend so fritend that i jumped up. Then i see tow doors.

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 04:19 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 34

In the MYST unit I think we have become better writers but in some places I use to many of the same words at the begining of a sentence . Most of the words I use to much are "In front of me" another one I use to much is "I" wich is pretty common in my class I think I do know one thing ... ALL OF US HAVE  become better writers  some of us have our UPS & DOWNS but in the end we all are awesome writers

Your Blogger,

Emma

I think I can get better at not repeating words like well like, like, like that. I could also add better details insted of like the sky is blue

I open my eyes and in front of me I see a deseart . Anormes riged roocks sroned me .A diserded valy lises in front of me the roocks bares my eyes with brown colers.A normes black crow  circols me.Im looking at a foying on a side of a nersry.Im looking at a green door.Thats mist.

I open my eyes and I see a strang deseert area. Anormes riged rooks srond me. A deserted valy lays in front me and bighted my eye with light brown colors. A plich black valcher corkles orond the valy. As I turn orond I see bright green leaves inside colorful glass. I now see a light green door in front of me. I take 3 steps fowerd to one of the glass mystery doors. I now see a room with lots of windows and a desk is in the middle of it and it has a ruby on it a piurter beside it.

The jouney of myst                   I opend my eyes and there was a strange rocky area. Enourmeus ridgged rocks suround me.A desserted valley lies in front of me. It brightens my eyes  with brown glowing colers.The bitter wind rushes onto my face.The pitch black vulture swims through the air.I turn around and there is bright foilege.Atruses wife comes and says somthing about a duny and how he wrote releshaun.and i see a door!                                                    

I need to work on not putting I see in the begining of every sentance.      I am good at using descriptive WoRdS. I'm pretty good at making my sentances make sense.                              

I shoudn't use I at the beginning of sentences. I'm pretty good at not writing I see at the beginning of my sentences. I coudn't be better at writing details. I could be better at my neatness alot. My best writing was after we got teleported into the book. Maybe I could be better at writing what I hear.

I open my eyes and infront of me a large desert area lies there. Enormas ridged rocks suround me. A deserted vally brightens my eyes with light brown colors. The cold wind brushes agensed my face. A pitch black vulture circles the vally. As I turn around around I see a bright green foilage. Strange doors are in the back. A tiny bit of light pops through the window. A strange women holds a baby. She looks mysterious. Two bright doors catch my eyes. One is lighter than the other.   

The dore opens,I feel stareled i thoghlt it was a elevator.Smokes  I walk though look around then ka-po something stikes my I with light green leaves and softley moving water,In front of that there is a amazing butten.Befor I push it I wonder,if when iI push it will make one of those old rustey dores fall.Oh my god i push it an one dore just fell in a calm way thoe

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Myst is really cool. But I thout that it was just for fun like recess but it is actally writing. I was scared when the man came in and took the book out of the bubble.We came with him but we cant find the key so we cant get in the room and get the book.While we were playing this game we found out that a study is an office.

Hi I'm Christina! I like arts and crafts. I love to drive around on my Brother's fourwheeler and jump on my trampoline. I hope you enjoy the blog! Bye!