Copyright (c) 2014 by Aidan M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Aidan M -- Blogmeister

ROCKIN BLOGER'S!

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Aidan M

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Today i read a book called Bone 5 Dragonslayer. Its about 3 bone cretures and a girl its by Jeff Smith. The three bone cretures are smily the tallest and smartest of the cousins,Fone bone the nicest of them and probebly the main charecter.And finally Phoney bone the crasiest,greediest,and richest of them all.Then theres thorn she is very nice and the most inportant charactar.Well in this one phoney bone convinces the towsfolk of the valley that dragons exist when they do but he says there the meanest creutures on earth which there the oppisite.So they make him go kill a dragon so evrey thing goes downhill from there and rat cretures attack.I recomend this book from people from 9-16 I give it 5 stars.

Article posted December 18, 2009 at 08:22 AM • comment • Reads 86 • see all articles