Copyright (c) 2014 by Aidan M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Aidan M -- Blogmeister

ROCKIN BLOGER'S!

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Aidan M

teacher: Michael Sandridge

THE ADVENTURES OF ME,SAMMY AND THE SNOWBOARD! Me and my friend sammmy were playing outside with our saucers and my dad made a humongo jump me sammy and her little brother nicky went flying but mean while i was just getting my snowboard from my report card and it came it was a little wacky at first but me and sammy got yoused to it and now were going off jumps and thing like that me and nicky even found out that we can nee board on it when you cant snowboard.Then we went to parrs ridges hill and the snowboard went wild we went like 25mlp it was so fun then nicky went on it and he wiped out big time.He went around the howl hill and he tumbled wile he had the snowboard hanging on to him!It was wicked.

Hi im aidan and we are voulenteering at the animal shelter.

Evrey one can feed the animals .

evreyone can raise money.

We all want to walk them.

It would be fun cleaning the cages.

I would definately groom them groom them.

you gotta give them baths.

Dont forget donate toys and food.

That is the amazing things that i did at the animal shelter!

Once opon a time there was a brave and bold wizard trained in the arts of galactic wizardry.But there was only one humorous problem he was an unpupular,farret who pretended to have a yoddling accent.Until one day a girl came along.He was sitting on a bench and a girl was walking up to hime with a golden sweet smile.Then she said [in a australian accent] get up have some fun what is keeping you from not doing enything.She said.The ferret said nobody knows about me i have no friends. Then the girl said then get out to to the town and join a team or try a lesson thats all you haveto do to make a friend.So the ferret said ok and head out to town!

Aidan m.

This is a biography about a stifisticated muffin named phil frankin muffin.One day he builds a space ship.He wants to be the first muffin in space so he blasts of to Pluto . Oh just to mention he is afraid of dark and scary things.So he goes to Pluto and he lives his dream. So he was exploring Pluto and all of a sudden an alien comes and attacks him so he is brought to a sacrifice.Luckuly he escapes with his bun. So on the way back home a comet knocks his space ship . He knows that he has to jump out and overcome his fear so he jumps out and becomes a hero And gets a trophy for the bravery of his fear.                                                                         THE END

scareville is awesome! by Aidan m. by wingsonwater03 on Storybird

I read a book called comback kids by christopher mcnabb.Its about a kid named will whos parents were divorsed.His dad was his basketball coach and he wasent the nicest coach ever but he was a good dad.I recommend this book from ages 12-0.I give it 4 stars.

I read a book called marcuses millions by sleater villiams.Its a book about marcus a boy that has a sister that can see things that regular humans cant.What she finds is a door to a galaxy unkown so marcus goes in but the problem is 3 mins in that galaxys time is three hours in regoular human time.I recomend this book to ages 15-0.I give this book 5 stars.

Today i read a book called Bone 5 Dragonslayer. Its about 3 bone cretures and a girl its by Jeff Smith. The three bone cretures are smily the tallest and smartest of the cousins,Fone bone the nicest of them and probebly the main charecter.And finally Phoney bone the crasiest,greediest,and richest of them all.Then theres thorn she is very nice and the most inportant charactar.Well in this one phoney bone convinces the towsfolk of the valley that dragons exist when they do but he says there the meanest creutures on earth which there the oppisite.So they make him go kill a dragon so evrey thing goes downhill from there and rat cretures attack.I recomend this book from people from 9-16 I give it 5 stars.

The jouney of myst                   I opend my eyes and there was a strange rocky area. Enourmeus ridgged rocks suround me.A desserted valley lies in front of me. It brightens my eyes  with brown glowing colers.The bitter wind rushes onto my face.The pitch black vulture swims through the air.I turn around and there is bright foilege.Atruses wife comes and says somthing about a duny and how he wrote releshaun.and i see a door!                                                    

See full size imageI have basket ball practice tonight. My coach is my friends dad.Our team includes Gavin tyler conner kyle and me. So are team last year was 11-0-1 are last game was agienst a team that was  relly good. They had somebody named Hunter that keept on blocking our shots but we came throgh and won 32-28. This year we have a preety good team to. We keep it up and we might make the states. Have to go to practice. See ya