Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan J -- Blogmeister

Ryan J's ILA

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Ryan J

teacher: Michael Sandridge

For Christmas i got tons of awesome presents! I got a marble set at least 3 ft tall! It had two towers that carryed marbles up to a random track picker on both sides. Each track led to something super cool like one led to a loop! If the marble fell, there was a place that you could put it back in! I also got 2 Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: the Last Straw and Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days! Plus, I got a bunch of Lego Castle pieces with a book  with instructions for different models to build with the pieces! I got a Lego Indiana Jones set that I really wanted that is Shanghai Showdown. Also I got the best present ever. It is a Lego set with only 3,803 pieces! It is Lego Star Wars and is the Lego Death Star=http:// It has 24 minifigures including Emperor Palpatine, C3po, R2d2, Darth Vader, at least 3 Luke Skywalkers, etc!!! I have built some of it. I am sure it will be SUPER cool when i'm done!!!!

Article posted December 29, 2009 at 08:11 PM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles