Copyright (c) 2014 by Brett F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brett F -- Blogmeister

what do you want to know?

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Brett F

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Article posted December 20, 2010 at 12:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

club penguin is fun, well if your a member.2 days ago I go I got a membership card and I bought tones of stuff like elf clothes and upgraded my igloo into a gingerbread house, then I played a game only for members, its called card jistu A.K.A FIRE card jistu. Now I love club penguin and I think you should try it.

add comments and i might answer questions you have.

11th was my birthday, i got alot of stuff. i got poke`mon heart gold and soul silver, soul silver is better than heart gold because lugia is better than ho oh, lugia is a water type poke`mon and ho oh is a fire type poke`mon. the starter poke`mon are chicorita, cyndiquil and totidile. they are all rare and you only get one in each game unless you use a cheat or get a dito or trade. i only have a chickorita on soul silver and a cyndiquil on heart gold. water is weak to grass, grass is weak to fire and fire is weak to water. there are more types but i dont know about them.i know that ther is snow, ground, gost, and unknown. unknowns form a letter from the alphebet and nobody knows about them and there most popular move is hidden power. you can find them in some caves or under ground. snow is hard to defeat if you chose turtwig and if you choose chimchar you can defeat snow easily but thats only on the old games, now there is heart gold and soul silver. lugia is not only better because fire is weak to water but lugia has better moves.

hi peeps from around the world i am guy and here is guy number 1, favorite food tortillini soup. guy number 2, favorite sport soccer, guy number 3, favorite toy or game, dodge ball. and if we put the stuff all together we get kyaidrytortlesockdodge and kyairytorlesockdodge`s favorite thing is tortle sock dodge.

one day there was 2 random guys named hi and by. hi and by where very odd because they liked baby dolls. one day they where hiking and they saw a super duper awesome tricked out totaly cool wicked brand new rare singing baby doll laying in the middle of the grass, hey said hi look at that deer, where said by, over there. oh him said by. nobody answered and the bady doll was gone. oh no, said by, somebody kidnapped hi and the baby doll. later in the stor hi was playing with the baby doll earlier in the story, i finaly got it, said hi, the rare baby doll. then he started going on a walk with the doll, wile he was walking he saw by crying like crazy, hi was sad. hi pretended to be a voice so he put on his invisibilaty cloak and started talking, if you want the doll and hi meet me at hi`s house. hi started running to his house, by was running to hi`s house to hi ran faster, he got to his house and quickly took of the invisibility cloak and started to act natural. soon by got to hi`s house and he was so exited. hi said do you want the doll and by said yes, so they lived happily ever after.

THE END comments:I LIKE HOW YOU USED DISCRIBING WORDS

If our class went to the animal shelter and volenteired we would help out. we would always order food and keep them healthy every day. Some students will clean cages. we would get people to adopt them so they can get trained. I think it will be fun qand nice.

the BAD christmas dream. by: Brett f. by wingsonwater03 on Storybird

captain under pants is a great book. captain under pants is about a mean princble. but one day two boys got a hypno ring and hipmotized the princable and told him he was captain unerpants so he ran of fighting crime. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

once apon a candyland there was a lonely candy cane who had no frends  not even his parents because they all liked professer chocolate and mrs hershey bar so candy cane went in the butterscotch jungle and saw a human telliporter. He went in. In the human world he met harry potter and they became best friends. Wait dont go now, so the candy  cane went in the dark jungle with Harry and telliported back. At candy land every body liked candy cane because he did something no snack can, make friends with a human.

Murray is my dog, my very nice cute crazy wacko dog. Have you seen a dog like this--  1-!-

-then you saw Murray. If you want to see Murray keep coming on and you might see a picture of him eating a mole.

To see other pics come on more.