Copyright (c) 2014 by Kailee E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kailee E -- Blogmeister

Mt.airy keeps its PEACE-

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Kailee E teacher: Michael Sandridge

THE ADVENTURES OF THE FLYING CHEESE PIE

THE ADVENTURES OF THE FLYING CHEESE PIE

OUCH! GET THAT FORK AWAY FROM ME! DON'T EAT ME I CAN FLY! THEN I SAW THAT THE GUY FAINTED BECAUSE I WAS TALKING! NEXT I FLEW INTO THE SKY! "PEOPLE PEOPLE STOP I AM NYC'S NEW SUPER HERO! I WILL NOT LET ANY DANGER CROSS THIS RED LINE THAT I WILL DRAW!" THEN I SAW THAT THE PEOPLE STARTED TO MUMBLE TO THEMSELFS! AGAIN I SAID "I AM YOUR NEW HERO PRAISE ME!" I STARTED TO GET MAD! LICK! A DOG WAS TRYING TO EAT ME! "I PUNCHED THAT DOG IN THE JAW AND HE WENT FLYING THROUGH THE SKY! WHEN HE CAME BACK HE OF COURSE WAS DEAD! THE PEOPLE SUED ME FOR PUNCHING HIM IN THE JAW! THEY ALSO  PUT ME OVER THE RED LINE AND TOLD ME TO KILL EVERY ONE THAT TRIED TO GET PASSED ME! TEN DAYS PASSED AND I HAD KILLED TEN PEOPLE ON EACH DAY THATS ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE! WHAT HAPPENED NEXT YOU WONT BELIVE THEY PUT ME IN JAIL FOR DOING THAT! I KEEP THEM SAFE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO FOR ME! TO BE CONTINUED..............................

Article posted April 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles