Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey B -- Blogmeister

Fun In ILA-

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Abbey B teacher: Michael Sandridge

Dreamer!

One night as Jake fell asleep, he had a dream. He was stuck in a middle school with the one and only freaky... duh duh duh janitor! Huhh! He woke up skreaming, ran downstairs, and darted into his middle school. It was still 4:00 AM. He didn't realize the janitor was walking right behind him. He turned around to get a drink and he saw "the janitor"! He ran as fast as he could down the hall to the gym. He slamed the door shut and heard spooky noises. "Wooh"!!! All the sudden ghosts filled the room! He ran out of the gym and standing there was the janitor with his chainsaw. Next he ran to the cafitieria. Then he heard the sound of a saw cutting wood and the door suddenly crashed down.

Reader, It was all a dream!!!

Article posted April 13, 2010 at 10:25 AM • comment (2) • Reads 184 • see all articles

I am a 9 year old third grader in Mr.Saandridg's class. I cheer for the Cavs and my favorite football team is the Cowboys!