Copyright (c) 2014 by Gavin B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gavin B -- Blogmeister

Gavin B.

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Gavin B

teacher: Michael Sandridge

If our class went to an animal shelter we would help alot and these are some of the reasons why we would help alot. Some of us could feed the animals fruit and vegetables. If our parents allow us then we can adopt some animals. We could clean the animal cages. If we do these things we can save animals lives.

By:J Blad. One day om and Elenna were wandering off and they heard a noise come from their cabin and there were hyenas attacking there beast Tagus and the story was about a 3 headed lion named Trillion and they tried to kill him.I give this book 3-5 stars.

One day a jellyfish named Squirt was born and he got teased because he had 3 tentacles instead of 8. So when Squirt was 12 months old he was an adventurer. Here is 1 of them........CHAPTER 1 THE ADVENTURE BEGINS WITH IN ATLANTIS! One day Squirt was wondering around and he saw a sign that said Atlantis 8 miles ahead!!! Squirt whispered to himself I want to go there. So he started swimming as fast as he could to a humpback whale to take him to Atlantis. The humpback whale's back felt like a cheese grinder. Said Squirt. When Squirt got off the humpback whale he saw the worst thing he's ever seen. It was a SHARK as big as a dinosaur. He had a scar on his eye from a bullet that scraped his eye. His fin was half bitten by a different shark. His name is Bruser said a voice. Then a lobster came up from a hole. Hi my name is Terry the lobster. Then a tiny voice said are you from around here. Squirt said no I live far away from here and whos talking. Me, said a tiny voice. Where are you. I'm really tiny he said. Yeah you are tiny. I'm a plankton and plankton are almost impossible to see. Oh no Bruser saw me said Squirt. You better run said Terry. No I'm not gonna run. I'm gonna talk to him. Hi my name is Squirt and your name is.....Bruser said a deep voice. Nice name. I'm gonna flatten you said Bruser!!! I challenge you to a battle said Squirt. Ok in 3 weeks at Atlantis! OK. Squirt whispered to himself I was going there anyway. Finally Atlantis. Uh oh theres Bruser. I have to fight him. What was I thinking. Alright lets get this over with. Said Bruser deeply. You take the first hit. Ok. Said Squirt. Squirt  stung Bruser and Bruser said ow. Sarcastically. Then when Bruser was about to take his hit. A swordfish came out of nowhere and poked Bruser in the side and Bruser started crying out of sight. THE END.

The freezing potato named Trent. Once upon a time there was a potato named Trent. He lived in a tree in P.A. He has a bat named Murray and he takes him wherever he wants to go. Trent wanted to go to L.A. So Murray took him to L.A. In L.A. Trent found a potato named Gavin and when he saw Gavin he saw a hawk and then he told the potato named Gavin a hawk was behind him. So they got on Murrays back and started flying away and the hawk got a hold of Murrays back and Murray flew into a tiny hole and the hawk was going full speed at the tree and his head got stuck in the tree and the potato’s lived there life.

Mr.Macky is wacky.                                      

By:Dan Gutman. Mr.Macky is wacky is about a kid named A.J. that hates school and hates homework and next week is presidents day for them. Then Mr.Macky came in and said they had to do an oral report on there favorite president and then he went out again and came back in and kept acting like presidents to give them a few presidents to do. After that alot of funny things occur. This book is for kids over 6 yrs. I give this book  4-5 stars.

By:Megan McDonald. Stink and the great guinea pig express is about there is a kid named Stink and he has 2 of his best friends with him doing a science project. Then right when they started there project making the great wall of china with cereal boxes a guinea pig came out of the cereal box and then 2 more come out of different  cereal boxes. Then they ook them to a pet store and all the guinea pigs escaped. They built a car named squeals on wheels and tryed to sell as much guinea pigs as they could. This book is for kids over 5 yrs. I give this book a rating of 5-5 stars.

Article posted January 11, 2010 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

I read the book Mr. Sunny Is Funny, by Dan Gutman.  This book is about a kid named A.J. that doesn't like school, but school is out for the summer.  A.J. goes on vacation to the beach.  His mom told him that one of his friends from school is coming down to the beach with the family.  At first he thought it was his best friend, but it turned out to be his worst nightmare.  The girl from school that drove him crazy was the one his mother was talking about.  This made A.J. really frustrated.  At the beach they meet a lifeguard named Mr. Sunny.  Many funny things occur after they meet Mr. Sunny. This is a book for kids over 7 yrs old.  I give this book a rating of 4 out of 5 starfish!!

By:Nick Bruel. It's about a kitty that hates baths and they try to get the kitty in the bath so they try alot of ways to get him in the bath. I would give this book a rating of 4-5 stars.

1. Yes,because they are a beautiful animal and they kill bad creatures.                                             2. We should have a place where wolves can do what ever they want because there an in dangered species. Wolves should get extinct when we get extinct. Humans and animals are practically the same thing so I think we should stay alive for the same amount of time.

I see the  huge African tree swaying about. The grass is as tall as a mans leg. I see the sky that is as blue as a shiny sticker.