Copyright (c) 2014 by Gavin B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gavin B -- Blogmeister

Gavin B.

2009 Morning Class

Welcome to Room 201's Classroom Blog. Third graders from Maryland who are posting their creativity for others to enjoy!

by Gavin B

teacher: Michael Sandridge

Title: What do you hope will happen with your blog? (10/08/09)
Description: What do you think will happen when other people from around the wold look at your writing? How will your writing have to change from how you write in class?

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 395

Everyone will see it! It is alot of pressure when your writing to the whole wide WORLD! When you write in class you only show it to a few people and the teacher. It will show from China to the U.S.A!

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

I hope people from around the world come and coment on my blog and they  it. I hope that people that speak different languages can read and understand my writing. I am hoping that I improve my typing skils and I become a better writer. I have never done or seen a blog befor but  I love what we have done so far!

When we write in class we use diffrint writing then wedo on my blog. when we

I think that it would change to chinaise if a chinaise boy looked at it,also my writing would have to change by I would have to be more discriptive.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 55

I think that i will have to make my storys good so they will give me more coments.I like to have people looking at my work so they will try to read all my articles i do it will awesome. I like having a blog to do it is spectacular. And fun. by jamie

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 58

When people from diffrent places look at my blog site they might think it looks odd. I will have to change alot I will have to think alot harder obout what I write. Also I will have to try to spell better. I might write funny stories or I might might make searieus stuff.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 56

While you are reading my blog I am going to have to change how I write in class . When you look at my blog I will sound diffrent than I do in class because in class I sound like a third grader and I will now to but  the concept of my thinking will be diffrent because I am sharing it with the whole world not just my class.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 49

my blog may be little but if you keep going on it will be huge! there are alot of decorations do you like them? seeya soon.

This will be difrent then writing on paper. Because you can chang stuff on a blog.Also you tipe stuff on a blog.Thats you I thank it whill be difrent writing on a blog.

In blogging we have to write differently than in class. We do because it has to make sense. Also the spelling has to be correct. Plus the capitlisation has to be in the right place!

We have to make shore we spell words correct. We also have to do evey thing with good gramer. Another thing we have to do is to do your best.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

This year the most inportant thing I think we learned is how to retell a story  because when we get older we can tell storys to younger kids so when they get older they can tell storys to younger kids and then it ceeps on going on and on.Alos because when we get older we can tell storys to people that don't know the story.

Article posted October 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

I love pets I have four cats and one fish. I like cats becase I like to pet them and run with them. I like fish becase when I am bord I wotch him and alos becase I like to feed it sometimes. My  cats named Rocky and Autumn sometimes goes to sleep with me. I alos have heametcrabs. I had 6 heametcrabs then two died and they like to clim.

Hey my name is Chase and I like to play soccer. I alos like to play my xbox,psp,playstation two,ds and the computer. I alos like to go to the beach and pool. My birthday is june 13th. It will be my birthday in 7 months and 15 days. I like to play tennis too.

This is a computer game i like to play. It is rated seven and older. Me and my firends like to play it. We are lvls 112,90,73 and 66. You will find out what I am talking about if you try this game out.

http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1

Please have fun with this game bye.

Hi how are you doing I wont to tell a little more about me I go to elmenty  school my name is chase and I am a alsome soccer player. I am 8 years old. I like to read some times and I like to play on the computer after school and before school. I play a websits called additing game and y8.com. Theis are fun wesits, I like to play age of war. I also like to play tennis.

On my coments say woch sport you like the most be low me plz.

Soccer

Baseball

Basketball

Tenis

Football

Track and feld

Other

If you can say on my coments what is your favite football team. The one that gets the most votes wins and I will tell you who won below.Due to vote on the day after christmsa.I will write it after this sign + that will be below

+

Article posted December 18, 2009 at 02:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 44

Mars is the most fasinaiting planet in the solar system! Mars has te biggest fastinaiting volcanoes ever! It's called Olympus moons! If you live in the tropics and you need a break from the crispy heat. Come to Mars we will give you all you need to enjoy yourself! If you are begginer sled across the north ice cap. If you are expeirienced sled from the north ice cap to the south ice cap you'll have the time of your lives on this spectacular planet! Who need jet packs. If you like jumping go to the planet moon phobas and hop to mars! The other one is even shaped like a potatoe. SO COME TO MARS YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF

YOUR LIVES!

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 45

I think when people around  the world look at my blog I will have to change  not  typing a blog entery right away and doing a rough draft first. I would also have to change the way I type words because if sombody  looked at my blog and I spelled a word wrong they would not understand me.

You will  soon hear about this big question.OK  hear is the big question I am writing to the whole world.It's hard when you are witing to the whole world.   

Gust Bloger,Connor M.

Today we will start out the day by going to P.E. After that we went to Meaida to get books but I didn't get a book because I forgot my books.Wait I allmost forgot to tell you my name Connor. We are writing letters to the Mayor. My letter isn't going so well.

One day at school Bob had a rilly  mean teacher Mrs.Green. She is an aligator. When the kids goof off she ZAPS!people. Or Mrs.Green will cut off your head and use it as a boble head. Bob was dreaming. But the bell rang and a nother teacher opened the door and Bob jumped out of his seat and hugde the preaty teacher.

Connor M.

Once a pon a time there was a Candy cane named Bob. One day Bob was walking down the street when he met his other freind Jim. They went and got ice cream.

THE END

The wolvs should be protected because they are going icstinced. Wolvs eat meat. Sometimes wolvs eat other wolvs to. They look scary but there not there nice. You should not kill wolvs for there meat or furr.

My life!

Every day I get up in the morning get dressed for the day. Then I put on my shoes than I eat breakfast brush my teeth.After that I get my  coat  on and my hat on and ZOOM out the door. My teacher is Mr.Sandridge and Mr.Murphy. First I go to ILA in the afternoon I have sosial sudies and math. Sometimes in the morning in my ILA class we go to the computer lab and work on our class blog. My own blog does'nt have much articles on it. When I get home I ushlley look for games on the computer to put on my blog,But I hav'nt found  any yet. Most of the time I go on prymary games.com.

THE END.

Good Morning Gorillas                      By. Mary Pope Osborne                                                        Good Morning Gorillas is a good book because jack and annie go on this gorilla trip. In the book annie falls asleep and wakes up with gorillas sorouding her. Than jack comes and finds annie with gorillas. There were two gorillas named Bu-Bu and Ho-Ho. They had adventures together. The bigest gorilla made the I love you sign to jack and annie.                        THE END

One day I was with my little brother Patrick and we went brusters. The icecream store. I got vinilla and he got chochlete. I got rainbow sprinkles and Patrick got rainbow to. Now we walked home and we saw a lonely kid on the sidewalk. I had a feeling he was nice and he was. Patrick and I became freinds with him. His name was John. We went to my house to play on the trampoline. Then hto play on the team. Let me ask my mom. Hey"mom can I play on John's team. Let me talk to his dad. OK. 

THE END

Our class would have a great time at the animal shelter. Some things we could do is to feed the animals and give the dogs walks. We could also raise money for them or adopt some animals to. !

One day I was with my little brother Patrick and we went brusters. The icecream store. I got vinilla and he got chochlete. I got rainbow sprinkles and Patrick got rainbow to. Now we walked home and we saw a lonely kid on the sidewalk. I had a feeling he was nice and he was. Patrick and I became freinds with him. His name was John. We went to my house to play on the trampoline. Then his dad finally found where he was and picked him up for soccer. I asked to be on his team for the day you can OK! I had a great time. Hey"can my little brother play on the team. Sher do you want to play on the team. Let me ask my mom. Hey"mom can I play on John's team. Let me talk to his dad. OK. 

THE END

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

We have to cange the way we work by spelling every thing correct. we have to do every thing with good gramer.Another thing you have to do is to do your best. also you have to work hard. 

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 121

We are going to have to have really good  spelling,be clear, and be very careful about  what we write. We should be appropriote on how we write.And if you want to blog you should do these stuff to.

My whirting will have to cange by i will have to tyap all the time.I will have to be more carefull on what I writ. I will olso have to writ more words.

Article posted November 20, 2009 at 12:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Try this game!    

http://www.mathsisfun.com/games/tanks.html

Favorite Pizza Place's

Pizza Hut  5

Pappa Jons 3                             Domino's  4

Other     10                      

My  servay.             

Jawbreaker9

Lolipop2

Gum4     

Chocolate8                                                                                   JAWBREAKER WON!

As we all know, sharpeners sharpen pencils, but some can do more than that. Some can... uh, there is actuly only 1 sharpener that can do more than that, and it is called... COMPER! Chomper can sharpen pencils, do your homework, and save the world! So buy one at WWW.CHOMERISSOAWSOME.COM! Get your own Chomper today!     {There is not a chomper website yet, it is coming out in the year 3089. I cant wait!}

My writing will have to change from not spelling things correctely to spelling  everything correctely. I will also have to put punctuation. I will have to make sure everything makes sense so that people can read it. I will also have to make sure its good so that people will like it.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 03:00 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

My artical will have to change from how I write in class because. i might have to write in a different langage.

pie number 2,We are back again with Pie and todays guest star is bob,here is some of his favorite things,sport soccer, food green beans, last but not least drink milk. He is going too help Pie have a lot of friends. Here we are at the wonderful land with bright colors like a flower.Hey Pie said Bob. Do you want to become a nice person,yes.well then let me teach you some stuff Pie,you can not say that people are bad things. always tried to help people, and be nice and clean.      He will be talking with Pie.  favorites,Food salt and viniger chips,fav. sport soccer,fav drink pepsi.Hi Pie  first things first. Do you have any girl frinds, no.         Do your parents like you, i don't know. Thanks for letting me talk to you Pie and were out.His favorites. Food,tacos. Sport soccer. Drink rootbeer. Time to talk to Pie what is your fav. food turkey. Fav. sport football. fav.drink lemonade.      One more star guest connor c.fav. food tacos. Fav. sport hockey. Drink vilnilla milk shake. Time to intorview Pies dad fav. food pizza. Fav.sport soccer. Fav. drink juice. we have to do one last interview. fav. food pizza. Fav. sport baseball. Fav. drink fanta.                             We will interview Pies mom. fav. food ratitooie. fav.sport hockey. Fav drink milk. We have three more intirviews that will be in the next Pie. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night.                                                         By, CHAD.

We can help the shelter,lets buy good and wonderful thats healthey. Also we can raise money with a alsome funraiser.One more thing is get fantastick cleaner. Animals are so cool.

Article posted April 12, 2010 at 12:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 85

Have you ever seen the masters!    Well I did this week end, if you did then you don't have to read this. If you didn't then read below to get information. I'm shore you've heard of a guy named Tiger Woods and a guy named Phil Mickleson. Well in Tigers life there has been some issues, same with Phils life. In phils life his mother was real sick and his wife was too.  Then a mirical happend and he won. and has money for his familys needs and surgeries. 

I want people around the world to see my blog.Iwill

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 47

I feel a little nervous about this around-the-

world thing with my blog...I have alot of pressure

on me!Mr.Sandridge,my teacher,showed us this on-

line thing that shows you how many people have

seen some blogs from a few months ago!Maybe kids

and adults and everybody from around the world

are going to see my blog-Maybe even my whole

family!Probally people will write comments on

my blog page like,"Can you please write more

things?" or "I like it,but you need more senten-

ces and more exciting things",stuff like that...!

My writing will probally change in class...I will

get to write about more exciting stuff because of

holiday parties,and I'll get to write about what I

did in school that day,which I usaully don't do...

It's going to be a busy year in third grade!

If I am lukey anuff I hope that I git a lot of stuff and from a lot of pepoul.How it will

I hop that miy blog is a sucsess beause so many people chked it out.I while chanch the way rite by making it cooler.

I will have to make sure that my hand writing is neet. I will make sure that my spiling mastaces like not spaling wrong things.

I will have to work on typeing faster on the computer because my typeing is really,REALLY, slow.My articles also have to be cool NOT boring so the blog is good.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 63

I will have to make sure that my writing is perrfict.I will also make sure that I have capitile letters.

I HOP MY BLOG IS COOL AND I HOP YOU

I think I need to make this good.peolpe mabe saie

good things.

My writing will change from how I write in class because I want my blog to be so close to perfect because people from around the whole world will be looking at it. And I want them to think it's very good! I think what will happen when other people from around the world look at this is: that they will like it and want to come back to my blog.

I will have to make it cool and perfect.I also have to make it exciting.I think it will get alot of people.I think people will look at it and like it.Also I CAN'T make it BORING.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

I am going to be nurvice then I have ever been in my intire life and I will be doing my best because it is not like a test if I do a little thing wroung every body will notice it.What I would hope what will happen is that when poepple will look at

My writing will change and get beterat this.

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

I will need to have everything perfect and I will need to have everything spelled correctly. I have to have good things not bad. Everyone aroud the world will see it so it will be hard.I hope that all things will be right.

Today i am so happy i am going to right about fun thing's that is realy cool and school fine and some thing that happen that day.

I need to make it perfict. I have to have great storys and correct spelling .I need to make it exsiting .

Article posted October 8, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

i will have to be a good type and go slow at typeing. I shounld make sure thats everything right.i will make sure that it makes cents.

Make shour it makes sense. Make shour spell rhite and ever thing people whit I haft to make shour that I can read it all.

If peaple from around the world I think I shold make a very cool story so peaple from around the world will read my writting,stories and things to!!! If your writting you should write kind words in your stories!!!

My writing will change from how I write in class becuase i'm trying extra hard so people will think it's good. I hope you people think this is good. This will be better than in class though.

I chach my stoy because so they like it and so they do have to read the same thing and so they whot to read it. I can do moer stoy.