Copyright (c) 2014 by Billy Forrester Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Billy Forrester -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Billy Forrester

teacher: Michael La Marr

Timothy of the Cay

Timothy is a great character from my favorite book of all times, The Cay. I liked Timothy best because he always had empathy for a young boy named Phillip. Even though Phillip hated Timothy in the beginning of the book, Timothy still cared for Phillip. I think Timothy cared for Phillip because he felt bad that Phillip was separated from his mom when a torpedo hit the S.S. Hato when they were on it. I also like Timothy because he never gave up. When he and Phillip were stuck on a deserted island, he never gave up. When a hurricane hit the island, Timothy tried extremely hard to save Phillip. Timothy taught Phillip a valuable lesson that black people are the same as white people, and they should have equal rights. Lastly, Timothy was very brave, and that’s why I liked him. He survived a torpedo, malaria, and the hurricane. Even though Timothy died at the end of the spectacular book from a hurricane, he was my favorite, and he was the best character of all.

Article posted June 1, 2010 at 03:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 88 • see all articles