Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Volkman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Volkman -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. Volkman's 5th Grade Classes

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by Mr. Volkman

No Links added yet!

Article posted February 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 95

The change Claude went through is he went from a arrogant,vain and selfish person to a caring young man from his experiences in the forest for a year.He changed because before he went into the forest he was very selfish and was very mean to peasants but at the end of the story he helped the peasants get rid of the boar.Then helped them gather food so he went from selfish person to a caring person.So of coarse Claude went through a positive change.

Dr. Cornelius' Reading Lab
Nathan Hale's Social Studies Parlor

[[Dr. Cornelius]] ---> Former tutor for Prince Caspian, King of Narnia. Presently running Dr. Cornelius' Reading Lab for bright young pupils. [[Nathan Hale]] --->Teacher and American Revolution Spy currently over-seeing the Social Studies Parlor.