Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Volkman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Volkman -- Blogmeister

-

Mr. Volkman's 5th Grade Classes

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by Mr. Volkman

No Links added yet!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 01:09 PM GMT-8 • comment • Reads 44

For the first question, yes, because in the story it says that Uncle Bud made his machine work.  So now, they are popping up in a bunch of space, not knowing where they are.  For the second part of the question, I think that Jack would handle this situation with a different grip.  I believe that he would say that he didn't know how to operate the machine and then I think he would stall A LOT longer that Uncle Bud.  I think that the uman beans would be a whole lot safer righ now if Uncle Bud weren't handling the situation and Jack was.  Uncle Bud hardly stalled at all.  He even TRUSTED Xxafuun!  Probably because Xxafuun was being soothing.

Dr. Cornelius' Reading Lab
Nathan Hale's Social Studies Parlor

[[Dr. Cornelius]] ---> Former tutor for Prince Caspian, King of Narnia. Presently running Dr. Cornelius' Reading Lab for bright young pupils. [[Nathan Hale]] --->Teacher and American Revolution Spy currently over-seeing the Social Studies Parlor.