Copyright (c) 2014 by Parker M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Parker M -- Blogmeister

-

Our classroom is a multiage classroom of 3rd and 4th graders. They are a group of students who love to inquire about new things. We spend much time writing. Students enjoy finding comments about their writing- Thanks for helping them become great writers!

by Parker M teacher: Beth Bush

hi here's a few things about me! I love to draw and play video games. My favorite food is calemari a.k.a squid! Plus I am a orange belt with two striped in Karate. Comment if you like me so far please

from:parker

Some weird things happened in our class yesterday like gold coins appering when the techer was sitting down let me just say that it was not Mrs.Bush!

Hey, its Parker and I'm back on the blog.I'm going to be talking about my musher, Wattie McDonald. A musher is someone who races dogs in a race. I have some info about one I have been looking at but first take a look at his picture.

Wattie McDonald

now heres my info:

lives:scotland

job:musher

chekpoint:ophir

famlly:wendy, kerry, niola, and mark. 

age:44

he has never been the race before.

I'm here to tell you how to save energy. I think that you should start little and get bigger. So for starters turn off the lights when you leave a room. Now get bigger, turn the computer off at bed time. Now even bigger, shorten your shower by 3 min. You know saving energy saves money. Remember save energy .

by Parker

Have you ever had a snow race? I have. Me and my friend Mikey had one. It is when you get in a sled and race down duke's hill.The hill is so big when you go down your guts burst and your sled starts to fly because your going so fast when you get to the bottom. There are three bumps one small and round one big and round and one small and oval

and this is how they got there. Me, Ben and Mikey went sledding on "Duke's Hill" in a race to the bottom. I tried to take Mikey's sled, but he stayed on. I was about fall so I grabbed my sled with my feet. and kept going off balance. Up ahead Ben's sled hit a stick and got stuck. Me and Mikey kept going but we were still off track. Soon we hit a pine tree. Mikey did a summer salt up the hill! I went right past Ben that made him mad so he got up and ran then slipped and fell and caused the overall bump. Then I knocked down a snow fort causing the small circle bump and that is my story. And the best part is I WON!!!

By:parker