I made a project about Romania and I'm going to explain what I did and why I did it. Well first I gathered information about my country. Then I made it into a booklet. I did it because it seemed fun and interesting. It was also very educational.

I collected my information by surveying the 6th grade class. I should have made one of the questions a multiple answer question. To see my actual survey click here. I found it to be relativly easy to do it with a Google Form.

Constructing the survey in a Power Point was a very long and confusing process, but in the end I was very satisfied with the results. First I had to gather all the informatoin and pick the theme and the color. Then I had to make a bunch of pie charts and create pictures. Infographics are a great way to learn about something new because they have many pictures and litle words.

I did this project to learn about how roller coasters work. There are three laws of motion. They are 1.Inertia 2.Acceleration 3.Momentum I also learned how much effort is put into making roller coasters. 

There was four jobs. One for each person. there was a lawyer, phisisist, historian, and design engineer. I was the design engineer. My role was to design the roller coaster and what mateirial is used. This is my  failed coaster.

This is my sucsessful coaster.It sucseeded because it had just egnough energy to make it.

We named the roller coaster Shark Attack.

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the sit and reach for grade3. As you can see from the chart below, 6 or 20% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 11 or 37% of the students achieved National Level, and 13or 43% of the second graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event           

Qualifying scores

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 04:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

I did this glog because in social studies we were talking about ancient Egypt.  . To view my full size glog click here.

I am so glad you could make it to my interview, King Tut

Glad to be here.

My first question.

1. How old were you when you became king?

I was nine years old when I became king.

2.How long did it take to prepare your body for burial? Can you tell us something about the prosses?

Well, it took 70 days to prepare my body.The first thing my servants do is take all my important organs out of my body except my brain they thought it was useless. Second they wrap my body with papyrus(early paper/badage) and seal the door to the pyramid.

3. What was the purpose of the death mask and what was your mask made of? How heavy it?

It was made of gold. It was 22lbs. That is the most recognized thing about me.

4.What did you die of?

I died of mosquito bite on my foot which never got treated so it got infected and I got sick then died.

Seven random facts about me are:

1. I love soccer.

2. I absolutely love animals.

3. I like to help all people, but mostly my grandparents.

4. I go to portugal every year for summer vacation.

5. I rode an electric bull and stayed on for a log time on hard.

6. I like the EAGLES for football.

7. My dad is building me a go kart.

The first amendment is the freedom for all people. For example freedom of religion, freedom of speach, a free press, the right to assemble, and to petition the government when we want. The tenth amendment says any power not given to the federal government belongs to the states and the people. The eleventh amendment made a corection to the court system. The sixtinth amendment  gives the government the right to collect income taxes.

Article one outlines the law making part of government, congress. Article two layes out the framework of the Executive branch, the president, the vice president, and the department of the federal government. Article three outlines the Judisial branch, supreme court, and the other fedral courts. Article four talks about the realasionship between the states and the federal government and between the states them selves. Article five explains how the constitution can be change or amended. Article six makes it clear that the consitution is the supream law of the land. Article seven says that the constitution will go into afect which is ratafied by nine states.

The first Principle is the Separation of Powers. It has the Legislative Branch which enacts the laws, the Executive Branch which see if the laws are carried out, and the Judicial Branch which interprets the laws. The second Principle is the Principle of Checks and Balances. This was made so each branch had some control over the other, but it limits the control to enshure they will work together so that no one branch can become to powerful. Finaly the third Principle is the Shared Powers. That means the Federal government or the centeral government shares power with the states.