Title: Fitness Chart GR6 (03/06/12)
Description: Share the results of the fitness tests you charted. Find your checklist here.

During this school year students in grade 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Sit and Reach for grade 5. As you can see from the chart below, 11 or 34% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 10 or 32% of the students achieved National Level, and 11 or 34% of the fifth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

Article posted March 13, 2012 at 03:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 75

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 5. As you can see from the chart below, 14 or 44% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 12 or 38% of the students achieved National Level, and 6 or 19% of the fifth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Shuttle Run for grade 2. As you can see from the chart below, 10 or 31% of the second graders achieved Presidential Level, 15 or 47% of the second graders achieved National Level, and 7 or 22% of the second graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 8. As you can see from the chart below, 13 or 43% of the students achieved Presidential Level,14 or 47% of the students achieved National Level, and 3 or 10% of the second graders were at Participant Level.

Descriction of the Event

Qualifying scores 

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up/Push Up for grade 8. As you can see from the chart below, 6 people or 19% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 12 or 39% of the students achieved National Level, and 13 or 42% of the eighth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. W took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results  for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Push-Up/Pull-Up for grades 2-8. As you can see from the chart below, 81 or 36% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 60 or 27% of the students achieved National Level, and 81 or 36% of the students are at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Shuttle Run for grade 5. As you can see from the chart below, 9 or 30% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 14 or 46% of the students achieved National Level, and 7 or 24% of the fifth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge.  We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests.  The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade.  Here are the results for Curl Ups grades 2-8.  As you see from the chart below, 85 or 39% of the students achieved Presidential Level 86 or 39% achieved National Level and 49 or 22% of the students in grades 2-8 were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year students on grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge.We took part in a variety of physical tests.  The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results for the Grade 7 Shuttle Run. As you can see from the chart below , 16 or 52% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 10 or 32% achieved National Level, and 5 or 16% of the students were at Participant Level.

Description Of  The Event 

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the curl Up for grade 4. As you can see from the chart below, 14 or 16.5% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 13 or 2.53% of the students achieved National Level, and 6 or 5.5% of thesecond graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifications

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results or the Push Ups/ Pull Ups for grade 2. As you can see from the chart below, 17 or 50% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 6 or 18% of the students achieved National Level, and 11 or 32% of the second graders were at Participant Level. 

Description of the Event 

Qualifying scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Sit and Reach/V-Sit for grade 4. As you can see from the chart below, 9 or 26% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 12 or 35% of the students achieved National Level, and 13 or 38% of the fourth graders were at Participant Level. 

Description of the Event

Qualifying scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 2. As you can see from the chart below, 13 or 43% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 6 or 20% of the students achieved National Level, and 11 or 37% of the second graders were at Participant Level.

Decription of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During theis school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Sit and Reach for grade 7. As  you can see from the chart below, 8 people or 26% of the students achieved Presidential Level,12 people or 40% of the students achieved National Level, and 10 people or 33% of the seventh graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 6. As you can see from the chart below, 8 or _26%  of the students achieved Presidential Level, 15 or 48% of the students achieved National Level, and 8 or 26% of the sixth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying scores

During this school year, our stidents in grades 2-8 completed the Presidential Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The 6th grade students charted the results for each grade. Here are the results of the Push Ups and Pull Ups for grade 4. As you can see from the chart, 13 students or 39% of the class achieved the Presidential level, 14 students or 42% of the class achieved the National level, and 6 students or 18% of the class achieved the Participant level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores 

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Shuttle Run for grade 8. As you can see from the chart below, 21 or 70% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 7 or 23% of the students achieved National Level, and 2 or 7% of the eighth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying scores   

During this school year our students in grades 2 throught 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. Here are the results of the sit and reach for grade 8. As you can see from the chart below to the left; 6 or 10% of the students achieved Presidential Level; 18 or 17% of the students achieved National Level; and 6 or 10% of the eighth graders were at Participant Level. I also did grades 2,3,4 mile run. The results are 6 or 10% got Participant Level; 42 or 55% got National; 6 or 75% got Presidential.

Description of the Event

Qualifring Scores

During this school year the students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. My sixth grade class charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 2. As you can see from the chart below, 15 or 44% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 10 or 30% of students achieved National Level, and 9 or 26% of the second graders were at Participent Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up for grade 7. As you sse from the chart below, 15 or 50% of the students achieved Presidential Level,12 or 40% of the students achieved National Level, and 3 or 10% of the seventh graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Shuttle Run for grade 3. As you can see from the chart below, 10 or 33 % of the students achieved Presidential Level,13 or 44 % of the students achieved National Level, and 7  or 23  % of the third graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Quilifying scores

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the Presidents Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance test. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade.Here are the results of the Sit and Reach for 6 grade. As you can see in the chart below 11 or 35 % of students achived Presidential 10 or3.1  % of the students achieved Nastional, and 10 or 3.1 of the sixth graders were Participant Level.

Description of the Event                                                                                                                                              Qualifying scores.

During this school year our students from grade 2 to grade 8 have completed the presidents' fitness challenge. We took part in a variety of phyical endurance tests. The sixth grade students have charted the results for each advent and grade. Here are the results for grade 6 push ups/ pull ups. As you can see from the chart below, 14 or 45  % of students have achieved Presidential Level,  or 6 or 19% of students achieved National Level, and 11  or 35% of 6th graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores