Title: Embed Your Egyptian Glog (01/10/12)
Description: Follow the directions to embed your completed Egyptian glog into your blog page. Readability is very important! By providing a link to your full size image everything you are sharing should be easily seen and read! Your glog needs all required elements from the glog assignment. Your post needs to have the glog at 75% size, a link to the full size glog, and 3 sentences explaining the purpose of your project. Spelling always matters! Due date for glog to be embedded into blog post: Jan. 16. Do not forget to request publishing! Choose the name of the assignment above the Request Publishing box before submitting. (If you would like to set your embedded glog at 70% of its size, you may do that, as long as you do the math and adjust the height and width accordingly!) Use the How to Embed a Glog in a Blog post as your guide.

The Egyptian god I was assigned was Geb, the egyptian god of earth. The purpose of this glog was to learn about Egyptian gods and have others learn too. In social studies class we are learning about ancient Egypt. I never really liked it but I like ancient Greek and Egyptian gods so it became less boring for me. I hope you like my glog. To view my glog full size click here.

This is my glog  Ma'at the Egyptian goddess. In social studies we learned about Egypt and the gods and goddess in computer we picked ours. This is the research that I found out about Ma'at  it was really fun to do because I learned so much about Ma'at and the gods and goddess of Egypt.To view my glog fullsize click here.

I was assigned the Egyptian goddes Bastet, the goddes of cats and the sun. The class had to write the glogs to learn about the Egyptian gods and goddesses. We are learning about Ancient Egypt in social studies and this glog was to learn about their culture. To view my glog full size click here.

My Egyptian God is Osiris. The reason why we did this project is because we were learning about Egypt during the time we were doing this project. What I learned is the whole life about my God and how he was related to other peoples' God. This has been a very fun project and if I would ever do this again I would have just as much fun as I did now. To view my glog full size click here

In social stuies class we learne about some egyptain gods/goddess. Then in computer class we made a glog about the egyptain god/goddess we picked. While doing this project I learned a lot about the goddess Nephthys. I hope you learn a lot too by reading my glog.  To view my glog full size click here.

The Egyptian god that I was assigned was Khnum.  Khnum is the god of creation and the innundation or yearly flooding of the Nile River.  I enjoyed learning about him and I hope you like my glog and learn something too!  To view my glog full size click here.

I am showing my glog on Horus. I wrote this glog on him because we had an assignment I got Horus. He is a very interesting god, and if you read this it will tell you some stuff about him. To view my full size glog click here

The purpose of this glog is to educate people about some of the unknown Gods and Goddesses. My god is Seth the god of evil and chaos.  Seth was a member of the council of Re. To view my glog full size click here.

In social studies class we learned a lot about Egypt. Then we made a glog on an Egyptian god or goddess. I learned a lot about my god, Hapy, and I hope you do too.  To view my glog full size click here.

In this project I was given the god Amun, the god of universal power. The whole purpose of this project was to learn about Egyptian gods and goddesses. In social studies class we are learning about ancient Egypt. This project helped me learn more about Egypt and their religion. This was an interesting and fun project and I hope you enjoy my glog. To view my glog full size click here

We are learning about Egypt in social studies. I recieved the god Ptah. I did his story, relationships, influence, and symbols. I hope you enjoy it. To view my glog full size click here.

I got the Egyptian godess Sekhmet to do a project on. It was really interesting. She was the godess of war and destruction. I don't like social studies that much but Egyptian and Greek stuff is facinating to me. To view my glog full size click here.

We were talking about ancient Egypt in social studies class. I was assigned the Egyptian goddess Ankhet.  Enjoy! To view my glog fullsize click here

My teacher assigned me a project to do on an ancient Egyptian god or goddess, so I chose Nut. She is a really interesting person to do research on. I hope you get to know alot about Nut on my glog. I did this glog because I wanted to know about some people in ancient Egypt. I picked Nut because she looked like an interesting character to research, and she was! I enjoyed doing my glog on her. I learned alot about her. To view my glog full size click here.

In social studies we learned about the egyptians and their gods and goddesses. I made this glog about the god Sobek. I hope you learn about Sobek through the glog I made. To veiw my glog full size click here.

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 04:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 74

The purpose of this assignment is to learn about Egyptians gods. The project was to learn about one specific goddess, Tetnut. She was one interesting woman. To learn about how the world ran years ago as compared to today was very unqiue. After reading the research I have done you will want to know more.  To view my glog click here. .

To view my glog full size click here. This is my glog about Anubis, my Egyptian god. We were studying Egypt and their religion and their way of life in social studies. We were told to make a glog of the Egyptian god we were assigned. This will help you learn about Anubis's life, family, and influence on Egyptians. Hope you enjoy my glog!

I did this glog because when making it I was learning about Ancient Egypt. I enjoyed learning and I was curious and wanted to learn more about Ancient Egypt. When I did this glog on Khepri I learned about things I might not have ever known.  To view my glog full size click here.

This glog is about a Egyptian god Shu. We are learning in class about ancient Egypt and how the people lived there. Shu was a very inportant god to the Egyptians he was the god of wind. To view my glog full size click here

I did this article on Eyption gods because we have been studying Egypt. I also love Egypt and hope to go someday. Some of the pyramids in Egypt are just waiting for me to see them. Also on my way out of Egypt i would love to find some gold! To view my glog full size click here.