Copyright (c) 2014 by Shea E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shea E -- Blogmeister

SE's Blog-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Shea E teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Constitution Post 1- The Articles of Confederation

These are the three main reasons why the Articles of Confederation were not working:

1. Congress had no power but Congress needs power to work out national problems.

2. There was no central court system for people to go to to work out their differences if they have a disagreement.

3. They had no central leader that they could point to as the head of government.

These problems caused the leaders of the colonies to get together and meet in Philadelphia.   

Article posted May 2, 2011 at 01:17 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles

Hi world, SE here. I am in 7th grade. I love to play sports, and my favorites are soccer, volleyball, and basketball. I am pretty short, though I am the goalie for my soccer team. I really like to swim. I also love to read, and in the summer I love to sit out in the sun and read by the pool. I love the Philadelphia sports teams, though my favorite team to watch has to be the Phillies. Well I hope you learned some things about me! Thanks for visiting my blog. SE