For this project I had to choose a European country an do a report on it. My report included history, climate, landforms, their government and even a Swedish recipe. I also had a chance to take one page and write about any intresting facts about Sweden. I'll admit the project was challenging but it was also fun because I got to learn about another country and all the intresting things that they do. Finally after I finished the report I changed it to a PDF and it was then changed to a FlipBook which you can see below.

For this project I have collected data by creating a survey using a Google Form. I have asked simple questions such as, "Do you have a computer at home?", and others. After the seventh graders took the survey I turned the results into an infographic, a visual display of information. One problem I encountered is that there're 34 students, but I got 36 results instead of 34 so I took 2 out. If I could have done something differently I would have probably added more detail and graphics to my infographic. If you would like to see my survey click here.

To create my infographic I used Microsoft PowerPoint and made 4 slides. Each slide was the same color so that when I put it together it would look like one long slide. I used the same three colors on each slide because if I had put it together like that with 5 different colors on each slide it would like a giant, colored mess. I was glad I went with a colored background (even though I wouldn't just have a plain old white one) because when it came to using people graphics one of them had to be cut in half so I took a square, made it the same shade of my background and covered half the shape. After I finished my 4 slides I put them all together to make one giant slide to make my infographic. I enjoyed this project and I hope one day you could do it too! Click the image to your left to see my infographic in full size.

The purpose of this project is to learn more about Isacc Newton's three Laws of Motion.#1.An object at rest stays at rest unless acted on by an outside force, an object in motion stays in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force. #2.Acceleration of an object depends on mass of the object and the size of nets force applied. #3.When a force applies to an object the object exerts an equal force in the opposite direction. We are supposed to build a coaster on a website,draw it ,and then give a presentation.

There are four roles in this project. The first role is the historian. They find out the history of roller coasters. Next there is the design engineer. They find out what materials are used and how the materials changed. Then there is the physist. They figure out how roller coasters are tested and the height of hills verses loops. Finally, there is the lawyer which is the part I did. I had to find out the laws and regulations for parks and rides.

The outcome of the project was pretty good but it took some time to get the coaster right.

This is my rolller coaster that failed because I had to much energy.

This is my roller coaster that succeded because it had the amount of speed to make it up the hill and stop when it was supposed to.

Finally, my group's roller coaster which is called the Sharp Pencil. It was origanaly The Pencil then it was The Sharp Pencil. Finally it came out to be Sharp Pencil. If you would like to try out the coaster creator click here.

During this school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President’s Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Curl Up/Push Up for grade 8. As you can see from the chart below, 6 people or 19% of the students achieved Presidential Level, 12 or 39% of the students achieved National Level, and 13 or 42% of the eighth graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

Dear reader, this is my glog on the Egyptian god Bes. In Social Studies we are learning about Egyptian civilization so that is why I am giving you this information on Bes. I hope you enjoy it! To view my glog full size click here.

RS-It is an honor to have you here! KT-Thank you it is an honor to be here. RS-So what made you so famous? KT-The discovery of my tomb and my fabulous wealth is what made me so famous.When Henry Carter found my tomb and people asked him what he saw, all he said was that he saw ''wonderful things.'' So that is how I became so famous. RS-How old were you when you stared ruling and how long did you rule? KT-I started ruling when I was nine years old.Then ruled for about nine years. However nobody really knows if I ruled for nine, eight, or seven years. RS-How old were you when you were married and did you have any children? KT-I was nine when I was married to my half-sister. I had children but none survived. Two of my daughters were stillborn and were buried with me. RS-When were you born and where? KT-I was born in the year of 1341 BC. I was born in the new city of Armana. With my father, Akhenatenand my mother, Kiya.  RS-When did you die where were you buried and how old were you when you died? KT-I died in 1360 BC. I was buried in The Valley of the Kings. When I was found nobody knew how I died but there was a crack in my skull. RS-Did you have any sicknesses or disorders? KT-I had malaria, and a bone disorder. Also I had a clubbed foot so I had to use a cane to walk. So I couldn't ride chariots. RS- Well thats all the time we have. Thank you for answering all my questions. KT-No thank you it was a delite to answer all your questions. I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Seven random facts about me are:

1.I have two golden retrivers named Jasmine and Jasper.

2.I'm a dancer.

3.I have a green parakeet named Sam.

4.I have three brothers and one sister.

5.I like the color aqua.

6.I love to read.

7.I like to draw.

I am only giving you three of the 26 Amendments. The first amendment guarantees are personal liberties, this gave people freedom of religion, freedom of speech,a free press, the right to assemble,and the right to petition. The second amendment deals with legal rights, this gives states the right to have armed forces,the rights of people accused of crimes,the right to be safe in your home,and the right to have fair pride. The tenth amendment states that any  power not given to the Federal Government belongs to the states and the people, this gives the states and the people more money to help their community grow.

Article 1outlines the Legislative or Lawmaking Branch of the government. Article 2 lays out the frame work of the Executive Branch, the president, the vice president, and the departments of the Federal government. Article 3 outlines the Judicial Branch, the Supreme courts and the Federal courts.               Article 4 talks about the relationship between States and the Federal Government and even the States themselves. Article 5 explains how the Constitution can be changed or amended. Article 6 makes it clear that the Constitution is the Supreme law of the land. Article 7 says the Constitution will go in effect when it ratified by nine states.

These are the three main principles. Separation of Power means that powers of government are separated into three branches, Legislative, Executive, Judicial branches. Checks and Balances means that each branches some authority over the others, limits the others so no one branch becomes to powerful, and that they get along. Shared Powers means Federal government shares power with the states.