Well I just got home from a showing of The Hunger Games and IT WAS INCREDIBLE. The movie was incredible with outstanding performances by the entier cast mostly the lead roles of Katniss, Peeta, and Gale. The sets and designs were especially outsanding . I loved the way that at certain parts of the movie it showed it from their point of view. The film was outstandingly like the book and there isn't enough good words to describe it. The entire performance was amazing with intense action and surprises. It was outstanding movie on Gary Ross's part. I think it really helped that the author of the book was one of the screenplay team but I'm sure it would have lived up to my expectations anyway. Out of five stars it got ten(because it was that good). I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 11 because it is really violent. All in all it was incredible. I am especially looking forward to the Sequal "Catching Fire". If you want to read the books first I can understand but one thing I have to say about that is clear out the next two weeks of your life because you will not be able to put them down.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 07:03 PM • comment • Reads 107 • see all articles