Conditions of Use
TFK - Greece and Italy
1. The Greek language is the oldest language in Europe.
2. The ancient Greek letter "pi" ("P" in English)is written the same way as the math symbol "pi".
3. The city of Athens patron goddess is Athena.
4. Many letters in the ancient Greek language look similar to letters in the English language.
5. The marathon was created in Greece when they won the Battle of the Marathon. According to myth, they sent a soldier in full battle armor 26.2 miles to the city of Athens to spread the news. The soldier ran and died shortly after.
1. The Italian language is used in Italy. Italian is based on the Latin language.
2.The population is 58,126,306 in Italy (as of July 2009), and its size is slightly larger than Arizona ( 116,306 square miles).
3.Products produced in Italy include grapes, potatoes, olives, iron and steel.
4.In 2008, billionaire Silvio Berlusconi is prime minister once again.
5. In 800 - 600 B.C., Greeks and others settled in Italy.
Article posted April 28, 2010 at 07:54 PM •
comment • Reads 1524
see all articles
About the Blogger
I love disturbing orchestra music, freaking people out with scary stories, and running around like a lunatic in thunderstorms.
Latest 10 Comments: