Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael -- Blogmeister

Mikes Most Coolest Blog Page

0910

by Michael

When I say goodbye to 4th grade I will be sad. Every thing we did in this class was so fun,to bad we have to end so early.I wish I could stay longer! Thanks to my teachers I have learnd alot!

Article posted June 13, 2010 at 02:12 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

It's almost the end of the year. The class has learned so much from math, to social studies, and to the American Revolutionery War. Im happy we all made it this far. Im sure class after classin room 25 will have just as much fun as this class did. Thanks to all my teachers Mr. Dugger, Ms. Thomas, for making this the best school year of my life=http://!! :) :) :)

My advice to next years ELA takers is do not rush. Always check your work and most impotantly NEVER leave an awnser blank!!! And also slow down don't worry about time.

When we finish our PSA,we should put it on: youtube,google,our wiki,and our blog page.

I feel really excited about the electricity safety PSA. I hope to accomplish this task by working with my classmates as a team and not arguing with them.

My favorite part of our music video was the "million" times we rehearsed it, because we all worked hard on it. Then, when the video was done I felt proud of what we all did to make it. For our next project, I hope we will make another music video, this time of our solar system. If other people see our video, it would help them to learn more about the solar system. I think that we should do this soon because it takes a while to rehearse, and the sooner we start the sooner we can film it.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:36 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 105

The biggest challenge in 4th grade is learning harder math. I would use tech to buld a Pac Man player. I don't want to be a Troll because I don't want to be mean. We can get a lie dectecter to see who is being a Troll.