Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael -- Blogmeister

Mikes Most Coolest Blog Page

0910

by Michael

Title: James' Renewable Hope (12/08/09)
Description: This blog assignment was inspired by James, a student in our classroom. We have been studying ways that we can be more responsible citizens of planet Earth. We have explored how we can recycle, what we can recycle, and the affects of taking care of both our renewable and nonrenewable resources.

James wants to know if we can identify items in our home that we can make an effort to recycle. Does your family have a recycling plan of any type? He also wants to know if we know of ways that we can help to stop pollution of the Earth.

We surely face some steep challenges, but as we gain knowledge about the consequences of our actions we can make the best choices for a better tomorrow.

I would also ask that you look at some of the WONDERFUL past blog entries of our class and make some comments to your classmates. We have done a very good job of expressing ourselves through our blog articles, and it is always great to get some feedback from your friends.

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 10:52 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 346

In my home we recycle everything: glass,plastic bottles,cans,paper,cardboard and packing foam. It is my job to put everything in the recycle bin outside. We use biodgradeable cleaning products to help not pollute the water. We try to buy organic foods because they are made without chemicals which pollute the earth.

Imagine if we never recycled any of our things like plastic? Our landfills would be filled with a ton of milk containers that don't break down in our soil. Our natural resources are getting ruined.

Our family recycles paper,plastic,glass and soda cans. We take the cans back to the store for cash and then my brother and I go to McDonals's with the money we got. We use a blue container to help separate the garbage from the recycled things. We are doing our best to help the earth. Are you??

Article posted December 8, 2009 at 11:05 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 111

I think that at home I can identify more items at try to recycle them. My family and I recycle water bottles,paper.I think we can stop pollution by picking up trash that we find on the floor.

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 11:28 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 64

I would try hard to recycle cans,bottle's and paper.

We have no recycling plan but we do recycle.

We can stop pollution by not littering and by not wasting good water.

Article posted December 11, 2009 at 02:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 54

The items that I can make an effort at recycling caps, water, and plastic. My familly has recycling plan by recycling cans. We can help the earth not pollute by stop dumping dirty water and to stop throwing garbage on the floor.

Article posted December 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 109

some of the things that my family recycles are paper, newspaper,juice containers, milk containers, cereal boxes, and water bottels.My families plan for the future is to recycle as much as we can.

Article posted December 11, 2009 at 02:33 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 76

I am going to try to recycle paper,plastic,and glass. The protection of the earth needs everyone

to recycle those things. Maybe my family can drive less and walk more.This will protect the air.If I see trash on the floor I will pick it up and trow it away.

we can recycle cans,paper and waterbottles.at home the only thing i recycle is waterbottles.

We can identify cans, water, bottle, old paper, box, and soda bottle. No my family does not have a recycling plan.To stop pollution i think you should save water bottle, bottle, and and paper. To save gas walk to save gas.

Article posted December 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

Some items in my house that can be recycled are water bottles,newspapers,plastic bags and paper.

Yes.We recycle water bottles,newspapers and plastic bags.

I can recycle more and make sure that the trash is in the trash can. Recycling can help the earth get clean.

My family does recycle milk gallons and give them to a special garbage truck.We can throw out less garbage and that would stop landfills and save soil pollution

Yes we can identify items to recycle. My family does have a recycling plan. To stop pollution we can make posters and put them up or tell are friends not to pollute.

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 02:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 60

My family recycles soda bottles,water bottles,soda cans,and paper.My family doesn't have any recycling plans in particular,but we just recycle and recycle and then...well I don't know what my family does with it afterward.Anyway,one way to stop pollution is to rely on electric engines(meaning cars and buses that run on electricity)and stop smoking that pollutes the air.Another way is to start using spray cans without,I repeat,WITHOUT dangerous chemicals that harms the ozone-layer.

Article posted December 15, 2009 at 03:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

What our family recycles.

plastic water bottles

newspaper

paper

glass bottles

magazines

laundry bottles

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I can recycle cans,paper,cardboard,and plastic at my house.I don't have a recycling plan.