Copyright (c) 2014 by Michael Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Michael -- Blogmeister

Mikes Most Coolest Blog Page

0910

by Michael

Title: Welcome Class of 0910!!! (10/06/09)
Description: Greetings and salutations to my new fourth grade class of 0910. Welcome to our class blog. What is a blog? A blog is short for "web" and "log". It is our place on the Internet where we can communicate with others and express ourselves safely and have some fun too!

This week, we customized our blog pages and added avatars that are our digital selves. We really did a GREAT job with them!

Here are the questions I want you to think about for this first blog:

1) What do you think will be your biggest challenge this year in fourth grade?

2) If you could anything you want in fourth grade using technology, what would you want to do?

Make sure that you double check your blog for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:47 PM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 376

My biggest challenge is to do division snd my map skills. I want to do Google Earth, so I can explore and visit many new places. Do not be a troll or you will be in trouble a lot.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:58 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 63

I think my biggest challenge this year in fourth grade will be multiplication, division, and how to blog more.

If I can do anything with technology in fourth grade, it will be how to learn to talk to other people online.

I would like online trolling to end because it is not nice to other people and we can track the person who did the trolling.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:43 PM GMT0 • comment (10) • Reads 85

I think my biggest challenge in fourth grade is going to be reading harder books.

I would want to play with the Smartboard more, use the laptops more and do projects on the computer.

I think I can prevent internet trolls by not caring what they say and not tell anyone my password.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 68

I think the toughest thing will be social studies. I would ask for help. We should ignore them. It is bad to be a troll because you insult people.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 69

My biggest challenge of the year is to read, write, problem solve, and work hard. If I could do anything I want doing technology, I would want to make my own website and make a robot.I would'nt be a internet troll because you can get in big trouble

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

I think my biggest challenge this year will be a little math and sometimes map skills can be annoying. If I could do anything using technology on the computer would be designing games on the computer and making videos. People should not be a troll because trolls are hurtful and love to start trouble. So don’t be a troll.

I think the most challenge thing in fourth grade is that you're going to have a lot of homework. If I could learn anything in technology, I would want to learn how to make an avatar. I don't want to be a troll because it is bad and it could be annoying.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:35 PM GMT0 • comment (15) • Reads 70

I think it will be the New York State Test.

I want to make as many blogs as possible.

It's important to not be an internet troll because when you do it to somebody it hurts them when you think it's funny.

We could stop preventing internet trolls by when you try to do something bad they automatically deletes it all.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:48 PM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 96

I think my biggest challenges in fourth grade will be my multiplication table and also my writing a little bit. In technology I would want learn how to edit pictures. Also I would want to make a website and write a page on Pablo Picasso on Wikipedia. Trolls get in big trouble. Don't send bad email to strangers.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:39 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 77

I think the biggest challenge in fourth grade will be doing science projects, book reports, and even doing experiments on some animals. That would be exciting. The thing I would like to change in fourth grade are using calculators and doing research on computers. These are my challenges in fourth grade and I am looking forward to it. If you’re a troll you are making someone feel bad. Its when you are saying mean things about someone. If you're not a troll you can ignore the real trolls and you don’t have to listen to them.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:37 PM GMT0 • comment (12) • Reads 84

The hardest thing this year will probably be math and ela. I think math will be the hard because I'm just bad at math. I think that I'll be bad at ela because I'm just bad at it. if we had technology I would like to do animation with it because its just what I like to do. I do the animation at home with videos. It is important not to be a troll because you can be arrested for doing stuff like that.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:37 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 78

I think my biggest challenge will be getting a good grade. I also think my biggest challenge this year is math. If I could do anything I want in fourth grade using technology I would make a robot. To prevent Internet troll you must not send bad e-mails.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:46 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 71

I think my biggest challenge will be science because it is too hard and I need help with it. If I could do whatever I want in technology, I will go on Club Penguin and Disney Channel. I also want to learn how to take pictures with a digital camera and put them on the internet. It is a bad thing to be a troll because you can get in trouble.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:55 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 80

I think the biggest challenge in fourth grade is to learn all the math vocabulary.

If I could do anything with technology I would go to the future and see what I look like when I am thirty-four years old.

It is important not to be troll because you can hurt someones feelings and get in trouble. We can try to make trolls stop trolling.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:58 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 85

The biggest challenge I have this year is the State Test. If I could do any thing in forth grade using technology, I would learn science on a computer . I would do research about spiders and all different types of animals. It is important not to be a troll because I do not like to get in to trouble. I also DO NOT want to make people upset and mad.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (10) • Reads 77

I think the biggest challenges in the year would be multiplication, writing and division.

If I could use technology for anything it would be for going on websites that have games.

I don’t want to be an internet troll because I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings or even make them cry.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (9) • Reads 64

I think the biggest challenge in fourth grade is math. I am not a really great math wiz.

If I could do anything with technology it would be to make a movie or video. Maybe I could make my own .com where other people can join in, kind of like webkinz.com.

It is so not cool to be a troll because you hurt people and that would be very mean. I would never want to be a troll. I think I know a way to get prevent Internet trolls. You could go on websites that are safe.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:31 PM GMT0 • comment (7) • Reads 136

If I could do anything I want in fourth grade using technology, I would create my own music video of Big Bang songs. My biggest challenge in fourth grade might be to remember to bring my art journal. It's not good to be a Internet troll because you could hurt somebody's feelings. Something we can do to prevent Internet trolls, is convince Internet trolls to quit their days of being a troll.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:39 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 79

I think the biggest challange in 4th grade is remember my gym clothes, if I I could use technology is I would like to use the blog, I don't want to be a troll because I don't want the blog to go away and we can stop them by changing our password !!!

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:36 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 87

The biggest challenge in 4th grade is learning harder math. I would use tech to buld a Pac Man player. I don't want to be a Troll because I don't want to be mean. We can get a lie dectecter to see who is being a Troll.

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:45 PM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 64

My biggest challenge in fourth grade would be a multiplication math test to see how fast we do problems. If I could do anything using technology I would make a cumputerized animal translator. It's important not to be a troll because when a computer troll changes people's sites Mr. Dugger will find out. To prevent internet trolls from changing peoples sites people make passwords.