Copyright (c) 2014 by Stephanie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Stephanie -- Blogmeister

Stephanie's Super Duper Cool Awesome Blog(SSDCAB) For Short!

0910

by Stephanie

This year felt so short. We explored so much together as a group. We did many fun things. I wish I was a 4th grader again next year! Mr.D was the best teacher I had in all the years because we did music vedios, PSAs and many other fun things. I don't want to say good bye to 4th grade I will miss Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas (Tom) next year when i'm in 5th grade next year!!!

Article posted May 14, 2010 at 12:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Dear King George,

I't isn,t fare that you make us pay taxes for your suger and tea! Why did you do this to us? The French was also invalved in this war! I don't care even if your the KING that rules us! WE WANT FREEDOM!!! I don't care even if you kill me I JUST WANT FREEDOM!!! I have lived me life free and happy, then when we finished the war you cost taxes on us WE HATE YOU!!!

From,

Sterphanie

Article posted April 26, 2010 at 10:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 41

I would tell them to go on if they have a problem with the question and go back as they finish or any time they know the answer I would also tell them to read the passage(story) carefully so they can succsead the test.

I would name the guy Henry Jonathan De. Britan= B) = =)

Article posted April 14, 2010 at 01:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

I'm most likely like Eddie Mott because I try to make plans and sometimes they don't really work & sometimes I can be a litte shy on the frist day of school because it kinda nervos when you havent met this person yet !!! = ) : ) = )

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 01:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

I enjoyed the personal eassy best I think i'v grown to be a writer. It would take time to be a good writer. You have to be pachint in your writing. You always have to be pachint in your writing if I would tell another student !

I think when we finish our Public Service Announcements we should maybe put it on you tube so everyone can see it. I think this will be awesome

Article posted March 9, 2010 at 12:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

I think the most important thing about the Native Americans that we learned is when they hid their child and didn't want them to go to the school. I would tell wayon to come back and tell him to tell the children about the Native Americans to educate the children. I would like to bring him back next year.

My favorite part is when Mr. Robert Kimmel Smith said how he got the insperation to write books. And if I get another chance to see him I would ask him are you writing another book?

I think the trip to Tilles center was great because when the DONKEY came out it was really funny. I would really like to go back to Tilles again.

1. Yes we do TOO much depend on electricity because we really do need it on much things like in the night when it is really dark and used in our school so we can study things.

2. I think it would be difficult if we didn't have electricity because we can't even see when we are at school or we might bump into things.

3. I would rather see it run on electricity because I think electricity is the most important thing we all have!

I think the best job for me is basketmaker because I  doing crafty things like knitting and art.

I would like to improve my social studies by listing to Ms.Thomas or Ms.M and when they ask questions i would raise my hand.

If I was one (1) of Neds bunkmates at camp Lean-Too I would give Ned advice like do 5 or 10 sports a day and do TRACK AND FEILD for 10 minutes.

I am a girl in 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to read books, and sometimes talk to my friends. My favorite color is bluegreen, skyblue, and turqoise. My favorite subject is gym, math, and writing.