Copyright (c) 2014 by Austin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Austin -- Blogmeister

Austin's Wild Blog!

0910

by Austin

Title: I'm Right and YOU'RE WRONG! (04/19/10)
Description: Every one of us has had an argument with someone. It may have been a friend, a family member, or even someone that you really didn’t know. This is an angry discussion with words because you disagreed with them.

Think about a time that you had an argument with that person. Why were you SO SURE that you were right? What did you do about it? What did they do about it? How did you finally solve the dispute, or disagreement?

Use details, but please don’t post the names of the person that you might have disagreed with to respect their privacy.

Also, try to read the blogs of your classmates’ responses to this week’s assignment. Feel free to comment appropriately!

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I once had an argument with a person who made me very frustraded. Shes not my friend anymore but we may start a new relationship someday.

Every once in awhile I have an arguement with someone. Sometimes it is over some dumb stuff but yesterday we were fighting over the WII. He said that it was his turn to play the WII and I told him that I was in the middle of a challange and I couldn't stop at that time. He kept bugging me to get off and I was getting really mad because I knew that I still have time left to continue playing. I knew that I had set the timer to share my game time with my brother.I still had 7 minutes left enough time to finish my game.I'm glad that I was right!

Once I had a fight with my friend. I was right because I was trying to make the game fair.To fix the problem I talked it out with my friend. We finally made the game fair to both of us.

Article posted April 21, 2010 at 12:37 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

I had a argument with my 1st best friend in school she never listened to me and she never waited for me and she never cared about me she only cared about another girl.

I had the right that I was right that She never cared so what was I suppose to be right.

I went to my other friend and asked her if I could play with her and she eventualy found out about the fight and she then said "you can't play until me and her make up," then we got sick and tired that we couldn't play anything so we made up.

they went to there friend and asked them to play but then they did the same thing as on the top.

this answer is 2 parographes on the top.

Article posted April 23, 2010 at 01:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I had a argument with some girl at camp.  We were taking the same class and she was fighting over which piece should go where on the robot.  I always let her go first so we wouldn't get into an argument,but we did. When I  said you can test it first I always had the remote in my hand so she would've shoved me and would've snatched it.  The day I hated most was parents come to camp day, because she was all goody-goody good, but she was always mean to me. I'll prove I'm better than her this year, because she promised she would come back to camp again even if she makes the promise this year, or breaks it she'll always be a TWO you heard me TWO that's right TWO a TWO-FACE LIAR,maybe this year a THREE, FOUR or maybe even a FIVE-FACE LIAR, but you know what I mean.  Right?

I was sure I was right because that kid was allowing me to use it and said that he did.I said I wasn't going to take it and I was going to give it back. They said thats okay I thought you were going to keep it. We just stoped fighting because I told him I wasn't taking it.

Article posted April 21, 2010 at 01:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 96

I have been having fights alot. Next thing you find out is you guys are fighting for no reason. Some people think you hate that person just like that,but even though deep in your heart you like that person as a friend. You dont no it from the outside. Thats the problem with most of us. Next thing is you feel bad about it and then you go apologize to that person. You have to never talk to that person for a whole month for a good reason. Everyone feels bad alot just like me. That person askes theirselfs,What did I do? You make that other person feel bad. I ALWAYS FEEL BAD WHENEVER I GET IN TO FIGHTS TOO.

Article posted April 21, 2010 at 12:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 82

I had a argument with someone because they won't share with me. I was so sure that I was right because I said that I'm older them them and that makes me smarter. Then what I did about it was that we would had a deal. The person said that we should do a game. We finally solved it by fliping a coin.

Article posted April 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 60

My friend and I went to Baskin Robbins to have some icecream. My friend said,"That the vanilla icecream was the best but I disagree and I told her to taste my chocolate icecream. When my friend tasted my chocolate icecream she thanked me and said,"Jasmine you were right, the chocolate icecream is the best icecream I ever tasted and tasted much better than my vanilla icecream! YAY!

Once I had an argument with a person. I really thought I was right.I stated yelling and so did the other person. we solved the problem by calling an adult to solve the problem.

Article posted April 23, 2010 at 01:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

I always disagree with one of my family member and we always SCREAM!!! at each other. He says something,then he ignors me. THAT DRIVES ME

NUTS=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!

Most of the times we get along. I must admit we have good and bad days just like others.

I was so sure that I was right because I really thought Searingtown made the sweat shirt that that person had. I told my dad. My dad said stop fighting it is a sweat shirt you could buy one and I said no you can't it is only sold at that school. I finally solved it by giving that person there sweat shirt back.

Once I had a fight with someone I asked her what was 12 x 12 = she said it was 104, I said it was 144 but she said it was her favorite number so she said it must be right! I sertinally said well how do you know? She didn't answer me. She finally said fine! I'll go ask mom. "Who cares " I said to her. I knew I was right I said to my self! = )