Copyright (c) 2014 by Grace Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Grace -- Blogmeister

Grace's Awesome Blog

0910

by Grace

I think fourth grade is fun, hard and has great teachers. Fourth grade is fun because we go outside, make musicvideos and we have blogs. It is hard because we have a lot of homework, we get a lot of school work and we have to be more responsible. My fourth grade teachers are great because they let us make music videos, they let us go outside and they let us play kickball.

Today I had a gift certificate to the toy store and I said to my dad, " Can I go to the toy store after I finish my homework. He said, "Sure". Then my sister comes and says can I go to the book store. "NO", said my dad. Then she started fake crying and she got what she wanted. I said " What about the toy store and my dad totally ignored me. I felt like garbage. I know how the people felt when King George totally ignored them. If this has happened to you with your sister or brother please leave a comment or write a blog about what happened.

Article posted May 11, 2010 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

Dear King George I want you to actually listen to us for once. You only treat your tax collectors fair. You treat us like garbage and i'm sick of it. How would you feel if we treated you like garbage. I would sign my last name because 100 years later people could look up to me and say wow she must have been very brave if she signed her last name.

My advice is to plan your time, look at the book carefully and don't make careless mistakes. The strategies I use is I plan my time and I look it over. Don't be afraid of the grade you might get and don't worry about your time.

I was so sure that I was right because I really thought Searingtown made the sweat shirt that that person had. I told my dad. My dad said stop fighting it is a sweat shirt you could buy one and I said no you can't it is only sold at that school. I finally solved it by giving that person there sweat shirt back.

Article posted April 13, 2010 at 01:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

I think I am like Sunny and Salem. I think I am like Sunny because if my best friend was in a diferent school I would do what Sunny is doing and I think I am like Salem because I want things to be how I planned it out and I am like her because if I had a party at 2:00 I would set it up at 10:00 even though the party is at 2:00 and I am like her because I am fancy.

You have to add a lot of deatail, show not tell, don't rush and make sure you check your spelling.To become a stronger writer you have to say does this make sence did I add enough deatail did I show not tell. My advice is to think about something or just take a brain break and go back to it. I admire that they won't get upset if the editor says I don't like this start over and they check they're grammer.

I think we should put them on youtube, on the blog and show them to fith grade classes. I hope that the people that see this will listen to what we have to say. I would like to learn if you quickly touch a fallen wire can you still get hurt? I would like to be behind the camera.

I think the most important thing was how they were treated and the games and legends. I would like to tell the world how badly treated they were and more things. Totally yes because they'll understand what it's like to be a Indian and they'll learn more about Indians.

Nothing stood out in my mind from his visit. My favorite part was when he told us how he wrote his books. I would like to ask him was any of his relatives a famous kid author or just a author.

I thought that The Tillie Center was awesome. They played so fast it was amazing. My favorite part was when a donkey came out, when they were introducing the instruments, when the girl in the blue dress played and I liked so much more. I would say it was outstanding and I think next year the fourth grader should go again.

Article posted February 24, 2010 at 12:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 86

yes because everyone has things that run on electricity like t.vs, cell phones, refrigerators and more. If we didn't have electricity we wouldn't have light, we wouldn't have computers to do work on them, we wouldn't have refrigerators for food and more. I would like to see it be run on a windmill because you can store a windmill any where and you can't have blackouts with a windmill.

Article posted February 10, 2010 at 02:50 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 80

I think the best job for me is printer because I like to type stories. I also think I would be good as a printer because I like to go on Microsoft word.

I want to improve in math. I would have to study a lot even on Sunday and Saturday. I would tell Ned you can eat some junk food but you have to eat at least 10 vegetables a week and 40 vegetables a month and don't sneak food at your house or from Camp Lean-Too.

My favorite part of making the video was me being Statue of Liberty. We should make one about grammar and spelling. I think we should do it soon. I specifically recommend we do fireflies on spelling and grammar.

Article posted January 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 69

We learned electricity is always looking for path to ground. I loved his presentation because he made electricity when they touched metal. Maybe we can make posters or do an announcement as a class on the loud speaker

I liked the dugout canoe at Garvies Point. I chose that because I like how we got to sit in it, how it's made out of tree bark and how it can hold people in it. The thing that suprised me was that they wouldn't let the mask see the outside. Yes i would sugest it as another fourth grade field trip next year because you can learn a lot and you get to hold Native American tolls.

Yes we can identify items to recycle. My family does have a recycling plan. To stop pollution we can make posters and put them up or tell are friends not to pollute.

In Math I would give me a 3, in writing I would give me a 2, in reading I would give me a 4, in science I would give me a 3 and in social studies I would give a 4. I feel I became stronger at reading and social studies. I would like to improve at math and writing. I could study my math facts really hard and in writing I could write neat and not rush.

Today is my mommy's birthday. I'm so excited because I made her so much presents. My sister made a power point for my mom, but the day before Thanksgiving I made a HUGE poster for my mom. I can't wait to give it to her and I made something in girl scouts.

My role model is my dad and mom. They are my role models because they teach me to try different things like a new friend or try a different food they also say Petry's never give up and they help me with my homework.

Article posted November 12, 2009 at 12:37 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 65

I would love to go to The Great Wall of China. I've wanted to go for years and years. I've wanted to go for years because on a picture I have in my room it looks so pretty and it looks very long. It's a great landmark,it's one of the 8 wonders of the world,and astronauts could see it from space.

I would not go to war because he is my grandpa. I've enjoyed Bobby Baseball. I would like to read another one of Robert Kimmel Smith's book's because he has a lot of humor. I learned that he has a great sence of humor and likes to Make wacky titles.

I would like to read Jelly Belly as are next book.

Article posted October 29, 2009 at 12:27 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 76

I would assign a paragraph about crayfish. Like where they live and what they eat and what there preditors are and what kinds there are. I think the class will enjoy it because we learned about crayfish today and we have it in are binder and the whole class loves having real crayfish in the class.

Article posted October 20, 2009 at 11:42 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 75

My favorite book that I read is Bailey School kids A Vampires Vacation. This book is better then all the books I read because I like scary things like Vampires and its almost Halloween. One way I would like to grow as a reader is to read harder books like Harry Potter or chapter books like Holes

Article posted October 15, 2009 at 07:42 PM GMT0 • comment (10) • Reads 70

I think the biggest challenges in the year would be multiplication, writing and division.

If I could use technology for anything it would be for going on websites that have games.

I don’t want to be an internet troll because I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings or even make them cry.