Copyright (c) 2014 by Jakub Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jakub -- Blogmeister

Spider's Friend

0910

by Jakub

Title: The Final Blog 2010! (06/22/10)
Description: Wow. I can’t believe that it is June already. Sometimes it feels as if the school year just started. Our class has explored so much together and worked so hard. We have collaborated together on many projects, and we have done it respectfully and with great excitement. I am so proud of the work that you have done and how you have each grown over the past 10 months.

I hope that as you move on up to fifth grade, you carry the same excitement and thirst for learning that you have demonstrated in our classroom. This is your opportunity to say farewell to fourth grade. You can reflect on anything that we did this year, or say whatever you want. I will miss you all, and I look forward to seeing you again in September. Have a great summer!

Article posted June 22, 2010 at 02:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 515

I liked this whole year so I dont have a favorite part. This was the best year I ever had. I started to have friends but then they ran away and became not to be my friend. I still have friends, but not that much. If I didnt have Mr. Dugger I would cry to death. I like him the best of all!!!

Article posted June 22, 2010 at 09:19 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 153

I think moving up to the fifth grade will be very weird. We will have all new teachers, more homework, and lots of reports. Every year I always think that moving up is scary but fun.I just want my teacher to like me and I hope they don't yell too much.

We have done alot of fun projects this year. My favorite has been the crayfish project. My crayfish was named Jeff Hardy. He was the strongest crayfish in our class. I tried to take care of him but he died on May16th. We buried him in our backyard.Oh yeah, I also like making the video on You Tube - THAT ROCKED!!!!

Mr. Dugger, Ms. Thomas and Mrs. Nassiripour I will miss you and I hope that you will also miss me and that you will always remember me.

Article posted June 22, 2010 at 02:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 234

I think fourth grade was challenging and fun! It was challenging, because we had lots of tests, it was fun because we went outside. I am really going to miss going outside, doing PSA's having a blog, and having a wiki.

Article posted June 22, 2010 at 02:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 88

We went on 4 field trips Garvies point,Science hall,smithtown,and phillamaric.We also met a Native American.I think 4th grade was the best.

Article posted August 1, 2010 at 09:08 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I love fourth grade some of  my favorite things this year that my whole class did togather was psa's, a music video,went on trips,and the blog! I had some troubble in math but mr.dugger made it fun,even though I hated it. I meet great friends. I even had the best tacher in the world! MR.DUGGER. Him and my frinds made me love school. I used to hate school but ever sinceI came to searintown I stared to love school!Fourth grade was my favorite grade so far. I enyoied fourth grade. I will never ferget my freinds.

whats up searingtown. miss u all so much. I am good. I am going to a another school now. the kids are nice made a lot, but that dose not mean I cant hang with my old friends. I still like mr.dugger he rocks.

This school year has been the BEST one YET.  It's been the best one yet, because of Mr. Dugger, Ms.Thomas, Mrs. Nassipour, the class, and the excitment.  It couldn't have been any better.This is NOT my last blog! I will write again!

Some of my favorite things are math, the psa and music video. I'll miss all my friends. I hope to see them all next year. Have a great summer.

I cant wait 'till summer.I wish everyone the best of luck in 5th grade.I love that we always make music videos and it was awesome.I also loved when we went to cl;ass trips.I did not really like the crayfish part until I learned to pick it up.

Fourth grade was ok, some bad things happened and some good things happened, like we went on a few trips and we are allowed to sit at different lunch tables at the lunchroom. The easiest thing in forth grade was math the easiest part of fourth grade was shapes. The worst thing about fourth grade is missing recess. My favorite part of fourth grade was science like the light bulbs and electrical things. My favorite test is the science test because I like doing science experiment especially meanwhile doing the test because you do not need to study all the answers are right upfront of you. This is what was good, bad, easiest and the hardest parts of fourth grade.

Whn I think about 4th grade is that it is fantastic. I think this was the best school year.My favorite times in 4th grade is when i met my 4th grade teacher.The second thing I like about 4th is when I know about my awsome teacher Mr. Dugger

Article posted June 22, 2010 at 09:56 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 117

I'm scared going to fifth grade because we get more homework and more tests! I loved doing fun things with Mr.Dugger,Ms.Thomas and Mrs.N. When I go to Fifth Grade I'm really not going to do fun things like my teachers. I wish Mr.Dugger, Ms.Thomas and Mrs.N were my teachers everyday!

This year was very fun.I loved when king Jessica was makingbad laws and was putting high taxes on us.I also liked allthe field trip.It was so fun.

I will never forget 4th grade. I will not miss my homework,  but I will miss my teachers Mr. Dugger, Ms.Thomas and Ms. Nassirappor. It was exciting to study sience. I'm going to miss all my classmates who became my friends.

Summer    will be fun but I will miss 4th grade.     I will miss the blogs too. 

Have a GREAT SUMMER :-)

I think fourth grade is fun, hard and has great teachers. Fourth grade is fun because we go outside, make musicvideos and we have blogs. It is hard because we have a lot of homework, we get a lot of school work and we have to be more responsible. My fourth grade teachers are great because they let us make music videos, they let us go outside and they let us play kickball.

Good bye Fourth Grade! Exspecially, I will miss Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas. The most fun I had was when we made the Empire State of Mind video. That was so much fun! The least fun I had was when we watched Jessica eat skittles. We were not aloud to eat which made me so mad. :{  I am really good at multipulcation, but not very goog at division. I should practice my didvision more. My big sucess was the Practice Math Assignment , I got the highest scre as well as Irene. My worst sucess was a Social Studies test when I got a 90%. This year  was totally awsome! M.D is one of the greatest teachers in my life as well as Miss T. I'm out! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; }

This year felt so short. We explored so much together as a group. We did many fun things. I wish I was a 4th grader again next year! Mr.D was the best teacher I had in all the years because we did music vedios, PSAs and many other fun things. I don't want to say good bye to 4th grade I will miss Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas (Tom) next year when i'm in 5th grade next year!!!

When I say goodbye to 4th grade I will be sad. Every thing we did in this class was so fun,to bad we have to end so early.I wish I could stay longer! Thanks to my teachers I have learnd alot!

My favorite part of 4th grade was the cool PSA we did. It was really cool, exciting, and fun. My funnest subject this year wasn't my favorite subject which is math, but was science because their is so much to learn about it. We learned so much this year and had a lot of fun. I will get your name in my year-book next year!