Copyright (c) 2014 by Bret Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bret -- Blogmeister

Bretspikes

0910

by Bret

Fourth grade was ok, some bad things happened and some good things happened, like we went on a few trips and we are allowed to sit at different lunch tables at the lunchroom. The easiest thing in forth grade was math the easiest part of fourth grade was shapes. The worst thing about fourth grade is missing recess. My favorite part of fourth grade was science like the light bulbs and electrical things. My favorite test is the science test because I like doing science experiment especially meanwhile doing the test because you do not need to study all the answers are right upfront of you. This is what was good, bad, easiest and the hardest parts of fourth grade.

The most important thing i learned about Native Americans is how they hunted. I would like the world to know how they made weapons for hunting animals. I do recommend this experience comes back next year because we learned a lot about Native Americans and what they did back then.

When Robert kimmel smith came over the thing i liked most about the author is that he wrote jelly belly and chocolate thever which is two of my favorite books. my favorite part was when Robert kimmel smith told us the meaning of kiss which meant keep it simple stupid. If he came over again I would ask him if he’s writing a book like jelly belly.

I think the people in the orchestra were very good. My favorite part of the orchestra was Johnny marches home. If I was asked to say something about the orchestra I would say they play good because I like the songs they play.

I think we do not depend on electricity to mush because we would then have to use candles as light.

If we did not have electricity we would not have ever had transportation on some trains.

If I was an inventor, I would make electricity run on wind

I leaned that Electricity can burn your hands .If you do not touch the ground and walk on a power cord it wont shock you because there’s no path to ground. The presentation was very cool because it had sparks and fire. The way I could spread this information out is by telling my neighbor not to do it.

I liked the wigwam i looked it the best because it was a cool looking house. The way they started fires is they took a bow and arrow looking thing and it is cool. I recommend the new fourth grade class goes on the trip because it is a nice trip

we can recycle cans,paper and waterbottles.at home the only thing i recycle is waterbottles.

i would like to be like my dad because he helps me alot.he also has a job of making shirts and he shares ideas with me

I would like to go to California. My aunt lives there. I would like to go there because they have a lot of amusement parks and events.

If granpa took my room i would keep trying to convince him until he gives back the room. If I can't i would try to convince mom and dad. If that doesn’t even work then i would make the new room better myself.

Article posted October 30, 2009 at 02:16 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 70

If I had to make a Blog Assignment I would tell people about somthing thats cool in your house.So if a kid likes one of the blogs then they will buy it or make it So then they could get cool items and upgrade it.