Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Dear king  george,

i think your laws are unfair. And you closeing our ports ports to  Bostan UNFAIR. WE think you are a courd. your lobster back are courds like you and your state formed in boilts lobeter george. We don't want war labster goerge. i forgot to add this but we make our mony form the port. SO OPEN THE PORTS OF BOSTAN. And it is not fair that britsh troops have to live in our houses and we don't want to be there serveent

from fahad khan,

it take alot of effort to be a good writer. i am not really such a good writer. But writing is fun inspeacly presonly eassays. writting this year is preaty tought

i thought the tilly center was great .And i thought there musie was awsome. my fovroite part was when the mule came. I would say in a sentence to decribe the tilly center that it is the most funnest,coolest,and best place to here a orcastro play.

i think we depend on electricity to much because we need light to do my homework and somtimes i even leve the light open. Thats one way we depend on electrity. The other  we depend on electricity is by leaving the plugs in for ex:ds chargers, cell phone chargers, and psp chargers and sometime people leave the plugs in.

i think life would be horrble wih out. at night we would be useing  canndles instead of light , they are also  lots  outer way life would misarble with electricy .

if i was a inventer i wold use bubbles instead of electricicty becouse bubbles can not harm you and  bubbles don't make heat. if there was a plane,car truck exc. wouls go really fast and if it crashes into any thing it would not get sraches and brake.

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 12:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

If i was jelly belly  i would write a letter home saying " i want to come home for  exercise so  i can  have less weight and eat more healthy food not junk".

My favorite part was when we went into the gum and ran in a U shape. if we are making another music video we should make it about science.

p.s i don't know what song but i don't really care

My favrite part at garvies was when we  sat in the ccanos.And when we grinded the corn,make fire,clay,and do the drill.

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

If i was a teacher.I woud grade my self ok math 3 spelling 3 science 4 reading 4 and gym,music,libery, 4

Article posted October 29, 2009 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 60

I would make a blog Assignments. My assignment would be to write about your favorite family member. Write about why you like the family member and why is that family member your favorite. The name of the assignment would be favorite family member (9234)

The end

Article posted October 24, 2009 at 12:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

My favorite book so far was Ghosts the magic tree house research Guide and a Goosebumps Horror land book 12. I reared the Gosse bumps Horror land 12 on the summer breaks. It was the most Smokiest book I ever read it took me 3 day to finish that book. Ghost the magic tree house research Guide It took me 13 days to finish it.

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading