Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Title: Hunger Pain Advice (01/25/10)
Description: Our class is now enjoying the book Jelly Belly, by one of our favorite authors, Mr. Robert Kimmel Smith. In this book, a young boy named Ned is sent to a diet camp by his family to help him lose weight. Ned admits to the readers that while he does want to lose weight, he does not want it enough. Wanting it enough means not snacking in the middle of the night, exercising and dieting responsibly.

Think of ways that you would like to make some improvement in yourself. This can be a physical or a character trait. Now think of what you would have to do to prove that you want it enough. What would you have to do or not do?

Imagine that you were one of the bunkmates at Camp Lean-Too. What advice would you have for Ned to help him?

Don't forget to check out and comment on the blog articles of your classmates!

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I think I should improve on clarinet. I should try to be on time on my early morning lessons. Advice for Ned would be dont sneek food in the night, if you really need to have something a healthy snack would be better.

Article posted January 26, 2010 at 01:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

I would like to improve in my skills at beating harder video games.If I want it enough, I would have to put my effort in it.If it is still too hard for me to do by just practicing,I would look at the computer and try to find some tips to help me on the internet.

I would tell Ned that he should try to put more effort into losing weight so that he can get to his goal also.

I would like to do more pushups. To prove that i want it enough I would have to get a better score on the fitness test in school. I d have to do pushups every day. I wouldn't wait until the day before the pushup test. If i was Ned's bunkmate I would tell him not to have his grandma to bring in the deserts because they will be all taken away.

I think I can fix my self up by exercizing and by going to gym every Thursday and Friday.

I would prove it by stop doing something I want to STOP doing.

I would DO get off some kind of bad habbit

I would NOT keep doing a bad habbit.

My advice for Ned is to stop eating in the middle of the night

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 01:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

I would like to inprove not to eat candy at night. I want the candy so much i had to steal it. I would would have done it. The advice i would give to Ned is DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD.

I would like to improve my multiplication skills. I would study my multiplication table, and use flash cards everyday. that would help me remember. I would NOT give up! "PRESERVERANCE!"

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 12:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

If i was jelly belly  i would write a letter home saying " i want to come home for  exercise so  i can  have less weight and eat more healthy food not junk".

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 96

I want to improve on my handwriting and script.  I could improve on this by practicing, by practicing I mean by writing the alphabet in script and writing simple words like my name,cat,dog, and ETC everyday.  I could improve on my regular hand writing by writing any word, but I have to write it neatly.Some things I shouldn't do are rushing, and not thinking.

I would give ned advice like when Dr.skinner nods his head yes,or no than you should always follow the movements.  Almost everybody here has a nickname, or you should listen to Richard, and you are going to hate this camp.

I would stop sneeking food and I would stop keeping food in my draws. I would also tell my grandma to help my diet not try to stop it. My first piece of advice goes to Hog:Stop eating peoples left overs at lunch. My next piece of advice goes to Ricard and his family:STOP EATING EVERYTHING YOU CAN! I've enjoyed this book so far.

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

I loved when my group was

moving side to side and we

enjoyed it.I came up with

that step.Our next big

project should be making

pictures of us on cardboard

paper.We did that in 2nd

grade.

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 02:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

I wish I would eat more. I want to be more stronger. I would prove that I want it by excercising more and telling my parents to buy my favorite foods. I would help Ned by telling him to eat less.

I would like to become stronger. In order to prove that I have to eatfruits and vegetables, and I should excersize.

I think Ned should stop eating junk food and stop stealing food. If I was one of the bunkmates at camp lean too to help Ned lose weight I think he should try to eat the heathly food.

I want to do better in Social Studies. To prove that I want it enough I would study more, pay better attention in school and I would participate more.

I would tell Ned that he should start exercise a lot and eat more healthy foods everyday and not only junk food. Junk food will not keep his body strong and help him grow.

Article posted January 29, 2010 at 02:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 74

I would like to do ten perfect push-ups.I can prove it because I practice every day.I would have to remember to do it.If I was someone at camp lean-too I would tell Ned to stop eating junk food.

Article posted January 28, 2010 at 01:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

I would like to be better in school and basketball. To get it done I would have to work harder and study. In sport I would have to practice more. To prove this I will read more books and play less computer games.

If I was Ned’s bunkmate at the camp I would tell Ned to lose weight so he can be better in sports and watch what he eats so he won’t have to go to the camp again.

I want to improve in math. I would have to study a lot even on Sunday and Saturday. I would tell Ned you can eat some junk food but you have to eat at least 10 vegetables a week and 40 vegetables a month and don't sneak food at your house or from Camp Lean-Too.

I would like to improve my social studies by listing to Ms.Thomas or Ms.M and when they ask questions i would raise my hand.

If I was one (1) of Neds bunkmates at camp Lean-Too I would give Ned advice like do 5 or 10 sports a day and do TRACK AND FEILD for 10 minutes.

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 01:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 69

I would like to improve how strong I am.My advice for Ned to lose weight is for Ned to stop until he is the perfect amount of weight and then not take any snacks and only eat junk food once in a whle.

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading