Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Title: The Report Card Blues (12/01/09)
Description: I cannot believe that the first marking period is over already!!! Can you believe it is now December??? As you know, this week our class will be receiving their report cards.

I am wondering how you think your year is going? If you were the teacher, how would you grade yourself in the subject areas like math, writing, reading, science, and social studies? What areas do you feel that you became stronger in? What areas would you like to most improve in over the next marking period?

Here is the most difficult part of this blog. What can you do to make these improvements? I want you to really think about yourself as a fourth grade student, and try your best.

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

This year is going fine. My grades should be: Spelling-4, math-3,writing-4,reading-3,ss-2,and science-3. I have become a great speller this year.I need to take my time and read directions more carefully. This will help me improve on all my school work.

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 01:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

I think my year so far is going great!Here is how I would grade myself. I would give myself a

4 for spelling

2 for math

4 for writing

3 for social studies

3 for science

I feel that I really need to improve in math. Maybe I can do that by studying more and trying to focus more to learn it. I feel that I made the biggest improvement in spelling it feels good to remember how to spell things in my writing.

I should get a 3,in writing I think I should get a 4,in reading I think I should get a 3,in science I think I should get a 3,in social studies I think I should get a 3,in spelling I think I should get a 4.In this next marking period I want to get stronger in math. I think to get better in math I should study and practice more. I think I improved in writing.

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

My year will be awsome.

If I were to grade myself my grade's would be for math 3 for writing 4 and reading 2 for science 2 or 3 in social studie's 2.

I think I can impove more in social studie's,multipcation and division.

The area's I will improve in are social studie's,math and reading.

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 01:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

If i was teacher and i was grading myself,i would grade myself as O.K.I would say that i would need to do more science and Social Studies.I think my srongest are is math. I think i should improve more science. I can make these happen by doing these things everyday.

Article posted December 9, 2009 at 03:07 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I think in all my subjects I tried really hard. In math, I think I deserved what I got. I really understand how to add, and subtract. I could use more practice on my multiplication. I am working hard on that too.

In writing, I just love to write! i get to really show my stuff off. As far as grading goes, I think 3 is right for me.

Then, there is social studies and science. For these subjects I will keep on working hard. I think 3 is right.

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 02:23 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

If i was a teacher.I woud grade my self ok math 3 spelling 3 science 4 reading 4 and gym,music,libery, 4

My year is going great! If I were to grade myself I would give myself a 3 for math, 3 for writing ,4 for reading ,2 for science, and 3 for social studies.I think that I can become better at science.

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 01:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 60

I am really happy with my report card this semester. The areas that I would like to do better in are all of the subjects. That is my challenge for the next report card. I am hoping that I will be more involved in the group discussions with the help of my teachers. I am also hoping that I will become great reader.

Article posted December 1, 2009 at 09:18 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 79

I would grade some 3 and some 4. I think I'm geting stronger at Math and science.I would like to improve my spelling and writing. I think to improve my spelling and writing would be practing my spelling and try to write more better at writing

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 12:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

My year is going well.

If I was the teacher I would give myself a lot of A's. I would give these grades because I work very hard and I do well on homeworks and tests.

I'm good at doing homework because at the begining of the year the homework was trickier than I was used to.Now I am getting used to the work.

I want to work on Social Studies because I get confused a lot.

I am going to think about the important information more and pay attention to the teacher more.

Article posted December 4, 2009 at 01:51 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

If i was a teacher i would give myself a 4 in math,a 4 in reading,a 3 in science and a 3 in social studies.I think I became better at reading.I would like to get better at science.I can do this by listening to the teacher more.

In Math I would give me a 3, in writing I would give me a 2, in reading I would give me a 4, in science I would give me a 3 and in social studies I would give a 4. I feel I became stronger at reading and social studies. I would like to improve at math and writing. I could study my math facts really hard and in writing I could write neat and not rush.

Article posted December 15, 2009 at 02:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

I would grade my math a 4, writing a 3, reading a 4, science a 3,soial studies a 4, I also want to be strong in my writing because maybe I want to be a writer when I grow up. I want to improve my writing and science for the next period. I can make these improvements by reading more ideas on writing and study more in science.

If I was the teacher and I was doing report cards I would in MATH I would rate myself a three.In WRITING I would rate myself Three.In READING I would rate myself a Two.

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading