Copyright (c) 2015 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Title: Where In The World Does Irene Want To Go? (11/09/09)
Description: The idea for this week’s blog assignment comes from another student in our class. We have been exploring the world through maps and globes, and now we are concentrating our focus on our great state of New York.

Irene wants to know where in the world our class would like to visit if given the chance. How long have you wanted to go to this place? Tell us what makes it so very special or interesting to you that you would choose it over every other place in the world. Irene thinks that our class would enjoy it because we could see all of the places that our class wants to go. Does the geography of that place or its location in the world have a part in what kind of place it is? Do its waterways or landforms help it or hurt it for you to visit? Is there one geographic feature that you would really like to see there in person?

I like it too, and I thank Irene for the idea!

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading