Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Title: Where In The World Does Irene Want To Go? (11/09/09)
Description: The idea for this week’s blog assignment comes from another student in our class. We have been exploring the world through maps and globes, and now we are concentrating our focus on our great state of New York.

Irene wants to know where in the world our class would like to visit if given the chance. How long have you wanted to go to this place? Tell us what makes it so very special or interesting to you that you would choose it over every other place in the world. Irene thinks that our class would enjoy it because we could see all of the places that our class wants to go. Does the geography of that place or its location in the world have a part in what kind of place it is? Do its waterways or landforms help it or hurt it for you to visit? Is there one geographic feature that you would really like to see there in person?

I like it too, and I thank Irene for the idea!

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I would like to visit California because my uncle Paul lives there. Its a very long plane ride to California because its on the west coast. Uncle Paul visits me often and tells me how great the weather is and how pretty the beaches are. I wanted to go there for a long time and our family hopes to go next year. We will have a very good time and maybe see some famous people.

Article posted November 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

Ever since I was younger I always wanted to go to China.When I was in second grade I read a book from The Magic Schoolbus it showed me alot of intersting things like The Great Wall of China, it looked so long I couldn't imagine seeing that every day!

It also showed me how different their customs are, like when they celebrate Chinese New Year they make it last for many days. That would be so much fun!

Chinese people also wear bright colors like red which is my favorite color! I also like many of the foods that they eat like dumplings, sticky rice, spare ribs and tea.

Hopefully when I get older, I can visit China with my family.

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 02:39 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

If i would like to visit somewhere, i would totally go to Japan. I asked my parents but they said i hade to be 10.I want to go there because there are the best sushi,comics, and the best of all, arcades.

I would like to vised Italy. I wannned to go to Italy since i was 6 years old.I wannned to see the famous arits Leonardo Da vinnchy in person and his famous arit work.I wanned to go here beacuse my mom is from Italy. I alsom wanned to go to the North Pole.I wannned to go to the North Pole since I was 6 years old.I saw the movie the poler express and I liked the movie.I wanned to go there to have all the snow to myself.

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 02:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

I would like to visit Washington the state ,because I want to know if it is anything like Washingon D.C. One place I really want to go in Washington is Mount Rushmore. I want to see this sight because of the cool engravings of the faces. Mount Rushmore is a place i really want to see with my own eye, but I don't think my brother can handle this trip. To wrap it up i really enjoyed Irene's idea of this blog.

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 02:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

My favorie place I would love to go is to Switserlen. My aunt lives there and she's staying for another year. Also I want to go to Legoland in Califoria. I wanted to go to these places for years. The class would deffently go to Legoland

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 01:03 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

I have always wanted to visit Canada since 4 years. I think visiting Canada would be very interesting place. I heard about the Niagara Falls. To see Niagara Falls would be breath taking. The scenic part and I heard about the lighting in the night and beautiful music in ear with the noise of the falls. The Geographic location is in the North of United States. Geographic feature would be the waterfall. It's one of the Seven Wonders of the world. Canada has so much to offer travellers, tourist. This country has a wide variety of natural, seasonal, luxury and cultural attractions

I would like to go to California. My aunt lives there. I would like to go there because they have a lot of amusement parks and events.

I would like to visit California.

I wanted to visit California for 3 years.

I like California more than any other place because there are famous people and lots of movie stars who live there.

Yes the geography has a part in the kind of place it is.The climate in California is dry and it's warmer there.

It is the easiest place to go to because there are waterways and landforms.Boats can visit California on the waterways.

I want to see the cliffs and the mountains in California.

I would want to go to India.I have been wanting to go there since I last went there.I chose this place because my parents and grand parents grew up there.Its landforms help my trip becausethere is a mountain in India where you can climb stairs and when you are climbing you can see monkeys living in the mountain.I would like to see the Tag Mohall

Article posted November 13, 2009 at 01:24 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

I would like recommend to our class visit Africa for 3 weeks. I chose Africa because I want them to find some diamonds, crystals, gems and gold. Also I want them to see animals in real life not in the Zoo. I would like to spend some time in the jungle and maybe discover a new type of species.

I think that Africa is a great place to visit.

Article posted November 12, 2009 at 12:37 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44

I would love to go to The Great Wall of China. I've wanted to go for years and years. I've wanted to go for years because on a picture I have in my room it looks so pretty and it looks very long. It's a great landmark,it's one of the 8 wonders of the world,and astronauts could see it from space.

I would love to go to Japan.I want to see the statue of the girl that made a thousand oragami.It is cool to go there because they are like the very first peolple to see the sun.It's waterways help it to catch fish,but the island can some times have earthquakes.I would love to see the Temple of Wishes.You get to write your wish on a piece of paper and hang it on a hook for other people to look at.

I would like to go to Florida because all my friends already went! I already waited for almost 10 YEARS! And I herd there was a Disney World there.The geography of the location is in the U.S.A. I don't know what watrways they have but I hope there will e a river. The geographic feature that I really want to see is Miami I already saw it when I was little but I already forgot how it looks like!

Article posted November 10, 2009 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 38

I want to go to Vermont. I wait 365 days because every Christmas my family and I go to vermont to go snowboarding/skiing at Stratton Mountain.I stay there for a weektall .I like it there so much because everyday I can have a snow ball fight with my brother and also go snowboarding everyday.

There are tall Mountains for the more advanced kids like me. And short little hills for the little kids.

There is no water there,just ice.There is nothing there I want to see exept me doing the Roket,Mute and the 180 flip.The roket is where you face your board up and put your hand on the top of the board.

The Mute is a move where you put your hand on the front middle part of your board and spin in mid air.And last the 180 flip is when you hold the top of your board and twist your body so that you can spin half around.

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading