Copyright (c) 2014 by Fahad Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Fahad -- Blogmeister

Fahad's cool Blog

0910

by Fahad

Title: Writing Pains or Gains? (04/05/10)
Description: In fourth grade, we have studied the craft of several writers, looked at different purposes for writing and created stronger writing pieces than when we began the school year. I would like you to think about what we have done, what you have enjoyed and how you have grown as a writer.

What does it take to be a good writer? How can someone learn to become a stronger writer? What advice do you have for students that are frustrated when trying to write? What do you admire most about professional writers and authors?

Also, try to read the blogs of your classmates’ responses to this week’s assignment. Feel free to comment appropriately!

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted April 14, 2010 at 02:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 116

To be a writer you need to have an open mind and you have to be creative.Someone can be a better writer by looking at other writers stories and to write stories at their house.Some advice to writers that are frustrated with writing is that they should look at other peoples writing pieces.I admire professional writers is that they can write books with 700 pages in a few years.

it take alot of effort to be a good writer. i am not really such a good writer. But writing is fun inspeacly presonly eassays. writting this year is preaty tought

Article posted April 9, 2010 at 03:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 60

To be a good writer you need to be interested in the topic that you are writing about.To be a stronger writer you need lots of practising more.

ex:You should keep writing in your journal.I know I do.You have to NEVER IN YOUR LIFE GIVE UP and dig in to the topic and also keep writing.What I edmire most about writers and authors are that they always keep you glued to their stories and they make the readers atleast enjoy the story.

Article posted April 9, 2010 at 01:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A GOOD WRITER?

It takes confidence, hard-work, and time.

HOW CAN SOMEONE LEARN TO BECOME A BETTER WRITER?

I think that people could learn to become better writers by taking their time to think and check their work.

WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR STUDENTS THAT ARE FRUSTRATED WHILE TRYING TO WRITE?

My advice for kids with trouble writing is for them to NOT rush so they don't get frustrated.

WHAT DO I ADMIRE MOST ABOUT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS AND ATHORS?

I admire their great, precious writing.

I love to write and I think now you will to.

Article posted April 9, 2010 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

It takes thinking to be a good writer.Someone can learn to become a sronger writer by reading. The advice i would give to frustrated students to slow down and think about what the story would be about.I admire the funny parts to the professional writers and the authers.

To become a good writer you have to correct your errors. How someone can be a good writer is that you have to use your brain. Always try hard. Robret Kimmel Smith.

Article posted April 8, 2010 at 12:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 450

A good writer needs to have correct punctuation, spelling, and capitalize your words. You just need to think of a story from your mind and write it out ( with more details ). Calm down but think of a story that you enjoy writing, thats whats great authors do.

To be a good writer you have to write a lot. Someone can learn how to be a good writer you have to write some short story's. I would say think about someone in your life. I admire writers and authors because they put some much work into it.

Article posted April 7, 2010 at 01:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

To be a good writer you need to know grammar and spelling but the most important is to have a good story. You can learn to become a stronger writer by looking at your story again.

For students that are frustrated when tring to write i advice to keep it going on and with time you will get the hung of it. I admire most about professional writers and authors that they must have a lot of knowledge about history, science.

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 03:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

I think it takes alot of practice to be a good writer. You have to take your time to get your ideas together and come up with something interesting to write about.

You can become a better writer by having strong lead sentences to get the person interested in what you are saying and get them to want to continue reading your work.

Your main story and endings has to be good also. If you get frustrated you just have to take your time, go slow and really think about what you want to say.

Professional authors are awesome because they can express themselves and always have people look foward to their books.

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 01:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 72

I enjoyed the personal eassy best I think i'v grown to be a writer. It would take time to be a good writer. You have to be pachint in your writing. You always have to be pachint in your writing if I would tell another student !

Article posted April 6, 2010 at 01:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 75

It takes a lot of thought, imagination, and creativity to do all of that writing.  All they have to do is think of a story read it then stretch it and spice it with some detail, don't forget to check the grammar, punctuation, and the spelling, always do that twice.  Then do that again, and again until you think it's a masterpiece.  Some advice I have for them is think about a story you have read, and an idea might sprout out of no where, and into your head.  Something else is think before you write so you don't rip the paper by erasing it, and it,s a perfect writing piece.  I admire them, because they have such great,exciting, and humorous stories.

They have to have good handwriting, put details inside the story and have the main idea writen clearly.

They would read a lot and practice writing a lot. They also have to use a lot of details and write stronger sentences.

I would tell them that writing takes a lot of practice and it takes time. I would tell them to reread their sentences and make their sentences stronger with details.

I admire how they use their details to make their stories interesting. I like how they write words that make me picture in my mind.

You have to add a lot of deatail, show not tell, don't rush and make sure you check your spelling.To become a stronger writer you have to say does this make sence did I add enough deatail did I show not tell. My advice is to think about something or just take a brain break and go back to it. I admire that they won't get upset if the editor says I don't like this start over and they check they're grammer.

I am a fourth grade student that loves science.and reading