Copyright (c) 2014 by James Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
James -- Blogmeister

James Rules

0910

by James

Title: The State of Our Classroom (01/19/10)
Description: Our class has just completed our first big music video Empire State of Mind – A Study of New York State. The response from it has been overwhelmingly positive – it is a HUGE SUCCESS and I am so proud of you all. What was your favorite part of it? What should we do as our next big project? Should we do it soon or should we wait later in the year? What specifically do you recommend that we do?

Don't forget to check out and comment on the blog articles of your classmates!

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

My favorite part of making the music video was when we sang "Yankees are the Champions, we cheered when they won." I thinkit would be fun to make a song of The Solar System.

Article posted January 21, 2010 at 02:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 63

My favorite part of our music video was that it was my first time on You Tube and all of my school friends were able to share it with me. My family got to see it also and it made me proud to show them my class.

I think we should do another video soon , maybe one about science, the solar system and the galaxy. It would be fun to make our video using the music to Star Wars or Mario Galaxy!

My favorite part of the music video was when we ran around in the small gym. I think our next project should be a music video about math. I think we should do one now. I think that we should not scream as load. 

My favorite part was when we ran around the small gym.

I think for our next amazing project we should be invite Jayz and Alica keys over and making a video with them.

I think we should do it in May.

I recommend what I said on question number two.

My favorite part of the vidio is the "Jello" sign.For the next Project, we should do about the civil war.We should do it soon.I recommend we should do the civil war.

I don’t have a favorite part from the music video because I liked all of it. I couldn't decide what part to choose. I have an idea for our next topic- We can do a music video on writing.

My favorite part was when we went into the gum and ran in a U shape. if we are making another music video we should make it about science.

p.s i don't know what song but i don't really care

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 65

My favorite part of the music video was when some of the kids in our class just popped their heads out of the screen, and sang the burrows. The next project that we should do is a reading, writing, or a science song. We should do this project at the end of the year for fun! We could give each person a role so that everybody it is fair.

I had so much fun making the music video. My part was the part when I did the worm with james and Ms.Thomas said that she showed her nece the video and wanted to see the worm so many times. She called it the "wormy thing". I also liked to sing the chorus. I didn't think it was going to be this much fun.

My favorite part in the music video was when one of the class mate was doing the worm.For our next big prodject is about science.I think we should wait later in the year.I specifically recommend that we make another music video.

My favorite part was being silly and showing our posters and singing.

I think that we should do another youtube video about science.

I would rather do it later because I don't want to do another youtube video in January,

I think we should make a fun science game. We also could do a youtube video that shows you the game.

My favorite part of the video was when we went in the GYM and ran around.I think for our next project we can learn about other native and I think we should do it soon.I think we should brake in to groups and study a different tribe in each group.

Article posted January 22, 2010 at 12:31 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

I LOVE that music video ssssssssssoooooooooooo

much. I think we should make another music video with our great teachers from the fourth grade.

My favorite part of making the video was me being Statue of Liberty. We should make one about grammar and spelling. I think we should do it soon. I specifically recommend we do fireflies on spelling and grammar.

My favorite part was when I got to dance all by myself. It was so much FUN!!!  The next music video should be based on electricity. Since that will be the next big topic in science.

My favorite part was when Jenna was JUMPING with Austin, Milap,Grace, and Fahad. I really liked how Mr.Dugger put it on slow motion it was really COOL !!! I don't know what our NEXT BIG THING will be because I  to be in Mr.Dugger's class and we do so much fun things I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PICK !!!!  P.S. Ied makeing the music video!!!

My favorite part of our music video was the "million" times we rehearsed it, because we all worked hard on it. Then, when the video was done I felt proud of what we all did to make it. For our next project, I hope we will make another music video, this time of our solar system. If other people see our video, it would help them to learn more about the solar system. I think that we should do this soon because it takes a while to rehearse, and the sooner we start the sooner we can film it.

Article posted January 27, 2010 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 70

My favorite part of the music video was was at the end when James and Mark do the worm.On our next video I think we should make a song about School.

I think we should do our next video soon because Iwant to do a lot of videos this year.