Copyright (c) 2015 by Sophia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sophia -- Blogmeister

Sophia's Peace Blog Site

0910

by Sophia

Title: Free Turkey Blog (11/23/09)
Description: For this week, I have assigned the blog as an optional homework. Many of you have really done a beautiful job with your blog entries, and your comments have been respectful and enthusiastic.

I guess my blog article this week will be me thinking out loud about some special projects that we can explore together. There are so many areas of study in fourth grade that we can have a lot of fun with. Off the top of my head, there is recycling, the native americans of New York State, electricity, of (my favorite) the American Revolution.

We have a great deal of creativity and energy in our classroom, and I really hope that we will be able to use those as tools for our learning. Remember that with great projects comes great responsibility (Spiderman's uncle said something like that). Along with the responsibility, maturity also goes hand in hand. I can't wait to start working on them! My head is already full of some really cool ideas!

What do you want to blog about? It can be anything!

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***