Copyright (c) 2014 by Peter Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Peter -- Blogmeister

Peter's All About Me Blog

0910

by Peter

Title: Free Turkey Blog (11/23/09)
Description: For this week, I have assigned the blog as an optional homework. Many of you have really done a beautiful job with your blog entries, and your comments have been respectful and enthusiastic.

I guess my blog article this week will be me thinking out loud about some special projects that we can explore together. There are so many areas of study in fourth grade that we can have a lot of fun with. Off the top of my head, there is recycling, the native americans of New York State, electricity, of (my favorite) the American Revolution.

We have a great deal of creativity and energy in our classroom, and I really hope that we will be able to use those as tools for our learning. Remember that with great projects comes great responsibility (Spiderman's uncle said something like that). Along with the responsibility, maturity also goes hand in hand. I can't wait to start working on them! My head is already full of some really cool ideas!

What do you want to blog about? It can be anything!

Of course.. Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

On 11/27/09 , i got the best thing in my life. I got a laptop, my old D.S, my fixed Playstation, and i found my old P.S.P. It was a dream come true!!! This day will be never forgeted=http://=http://!

Today is my mommy's birthday. I'm so excited because I made her so much presents. My sister made a power point for my mom, but the day before Thanksgiving I made a HUGE poster for my mom. I can't wait to give it to her and I made something in girl scouts.

Article posted November 25, 2009 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

I love drawing flowers.They're soft and look so beautiful.I'm the third best drawer in my family besides my dad,and my mom.My brother is'nt good at drawing.

Flowers make me feel so soft.I'm the best oil painter in my family.

I love to oil paint because I can paint flowers.I have so many oil paintings of flowers.I wish I could bring them to school but the canvases are too big.I love to oil paint and draw flowers!

My sister is evil but everyone thinks she is the cuttiest even when she is sleeping.It all started when my friends came over to hangout but when my sister came in the room they stared at her like they never saw her before.I was so mad I SCREAMED she is just a baby.so that's how I had to live.

Article posted November 24, 2009 at 02:57 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 78

When I grow up I want to be a teacher because I would like to help students understand things more better.Some kids do need help with things like Reading or talking or even writing.I love helping my mother,father,and my brother.I love being a teacher because I like teachimg things to people or children.I love being a teacher=http://