Copyright (c) 2015 by Peter Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Peter -- Blogmeister

Peter's All About Me Blog

0910

by Peter

Title: Sophia's Choice (11/02/09)
Description: The idea for this week’s blog assignment comes from a student in our class. We are reading The War With Grandpa by Robert Kimmel Smith. We are also reading another of his books Bobby Baseball together as a fun read.

In this book the main character, Peter, has had to give up one of the most precious things; his room. He decides to go to “war” to get it back. Think how you would handle Peter’s situation in your own life. The student that created this blog assignment thinks that this will help us relate the book to our own life and give us a chance to act like the character.

Also, which of his two books have you enjoyed the most so far? After reading these books and learning about him as a writer, would you like to read another one of his books? Why or why not? What have you learned from Robert Kimmel Smith about being a writer?

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***