Copyright (c) 2015 by Lara Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lara -- Blogmeister

LARA's Awesome Cool Incredible Blog

0910

by Lara

Title: ELA4UINNY (04/26/10)
Description: This week our class, along with fourth grade students all over New York State, took the English Language Arts Test.

What advice do you have for next year’s fourth grade students? Please do not be specific about what was on the test itself, but think about what strategies and skills you had to use.

**Remember that I am taking recommendations for naming the new Colonial Character. What shuold his name be? Try to convince me!**

Also, try to read the blogs of your classmates’ responses to this week’s assignment. Feel free to comment appropriately!

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***