Copyright (c) 2014 by ND Red Russell Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ND Red Russell -- Blogmeister

Miss Mills 2009-2010

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by ND Red Russell

teacher: Courtney Mills

Nevada 06/07/10
Mytholigy Mischif 05/13/10
Spring Break 04/24/10
Easter 04/15/10
04/05/10
Letter 03/17/10
Paige 02/03/10
Nadine's Letter 02/02/10
Fractions 12/02/09

Dear 5th Grade Class,                                                                                                                                                      3/17/10

I finally got the second book in the series I’m reading! Now I can understand it a lot better than the third book. Also I think it is more entertaining when you can understand the book you are reading.

In the 2nd book (Monsters of the Sea) Percy Jackson’s dad Poseidon the god of the sea claimed a toddler Cyclops to be his son. So now Tyson the Cyclops is Percy’s half brother! I would love to have a Cyclops brother but, Percy doesn’t like it because people make fun of him and call his brother a monster.

Since I read part of the third book before the 2nd I kind of know what will happen next but, not everything. So, the book is still good just not as good as it would have been if I didn’t read the 2nd book. If you read The Lightning Thief and liked it then you would like this book a lot.

From,

Nadine

Article posted March 17, 2010 at 05:54 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles