Copyright (c) 2014 by NC #13 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NC #13 -- Blogmeister

Miss Mills 2009-2010

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by NC #13

teacher: Courtney Mills

Rhode Island 06/04/10
The Big Game 05/13/10
03/22/10
letter 02/08/10
letter 02/08/10

DEAR MISS MILLS,

The book I am reading is called the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. There are three kids that go through a closet and Lucy is the fist one to go in the closet. Her brothers Peter and Edwin and Simon and their sister do not believe her. She met a friend and her brother Simon gets caught by the White Witch and the Witch wants to kill them.

When I was reading this book I wondered how the Lion stayed alive. I thought that I liked the second book better then this one. It was interesting how they stayed alive in the freezing cold. I am going to read all of these books because they are good. 

Sincerely,

Nathan

Article posted March 22, 2010 at 01:47 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles