RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
My Nickname 09/22/09

Bellybuttonboy!

I chose Bellybuttonboy for a name because when I was in preschool we read a book called the Bellybuttonboy! The book is about a boy who gets a seed stuck in his belly button and it starts growing fruit. But when he goes to the Dr, he can’t get the seed out. I like the name Bellybuttonboy because the book is very good, and the Bellybuttonboy is really cool

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:43 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 65

My Blog Nickname

My blog nickname is Echosong, from the book Firestar’s Quest, the book is written by Erin Hunter. The reason I chose this name for my blog name is because when Echosong received her name I just thought it sounded so cool. In the book Firestar’s Quest Firestar leader of ThunderClan has to travel to recreate a Clan but the Clan is missing a medicinecat. So Firestar has to find a medicinecat before he leaves the Clan. Firestar receives a dream from StarClan and he goes out the next day and finds Echo when they get back to camp she is made a medicinecat and receives the name Echosong. The book is a great book and if you like cats I think you should read it.

Article posted September 23, 2009 at 08:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

Hi my name is Dr. Seuss and I am from Dr. Seuss books. I chose Dr. Seuss because he is a classic. I love his books especially green eggs and ham. That is my favorite book. Thanks for reading my bog

Sincerely, Dr. Seuss

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:25 PM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 35

Hi my name is Mr. Weenie from curse of the campfire weenies. By David Lubar   curse of campfire weenies is about tons of funny stories my favorite is you are what you eat it’s about two kids I forgot their names they go down too there basement and find baby food   so one kid dares the other too eat it. That all I say but I strongly recommend this book for kids that like a scary funny.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:23 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 36

by. Black Lagoon,

I chose black lagoon because the book is about a creature that lives in a lagoon. The plot is that he steals a girl and a bunch of people go looking for her.

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:28 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 36

By Link,

I chose this character because he is just plain cool. He is a warrior from the medieval times with a sword and shield. He fights mythical creatures like the huge Twilight Dragon. He is in the Guinness World Records Gamers Edition* because of his hit games like Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass. He is not scared of anything. Once he even met a snow monster on one of his adventures. He also went into a temple in the dessert where skeletons, ghosts and even a ghost samurai. Anyways that’s why I chose this character.

Sincerely, Link       

*Yes he’s a video game character but he was in the Guinness World Records, and that’s a book  

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:14 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 36

Dear, Raeder

I am Allanon (well not really.)My namesake is a character in the Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks (head of the adult fantasy world.) I choose Allanon as my blog name because when I think of Terry Brooks books I automatically think Allanon.  

from,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   n                               one and only (I think)

Allanon     

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:30 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 39

Hi my name is Bella. I choose this name from Twilight series. Bella is one of the main characters. She is not my favorite character but she is ok. My favorite character is Edward. This book is by Stephanie Meyer. I think that this book is a great book. That you should read. It’s packed with drama, romance and a ton of action. I think that this book makes most sense for 4th grade and up.

Bella

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:44 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 38

By Navarog- Hi, I'm Navarog. I chose this character because he is a black dragon and can shape shift into human form and is very powerful, even the demons cower to him. So he is called the Demon Prince. He is also a traitor. In the book he shifts into a teenager and tricks the good guys so they think he is on their side. In the end he shows his true self… a villain. He is in the Fablehaven series and the author is Brandon Mull. That is why I chose the name Navarog.

Gandalf is from lord of the rings and if you read or watch lord of the rings you will find out he’s the leader of the magical elf dwarf and the 4 hobbits while they fight orks on a quest to destroy the Ring of All while a strange thing accompanies them oh and I recommend LORD of THE RINGs.

Article posted September 22, 2009 at 05:52 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 36

Gandalf is from lord of the rings and if you read or watch lord of the rings you will find out he’s the leader of the magical elf dwarf and the 4 hobbits while they fight orks on a quest to destroy the Ring of All while a strange thing accompanies them oh and I recommend LORD of THE RINGs

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:29 PM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 36

The name Laura is from the little house series. This book is an autobiography, so it is by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I like this series because it’s about a real person and in an interesting time frame. Also she is adventuress, outgoing and kind like me. If you like true storey’s I recommend this book. My favorite book in this series so far is little House on the Prairie.

This article is written by, Laura

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 05:59 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 37

Hi my name is Nala. My name is from the house of night series. The authors are PC and Kristin Cast. The reason I chose Nala is because any time even if they are going through a loss of a friend she always says the same thing, Meof. She is a super cute cat with an attitude.

love, Nala

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:39 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 38

By Greg I like the book character because he is wimpy, has one friend a little like me so the a reason why I like him and he always trys to be cool even thought he always messes up which is funny. And it is a really good book.

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:32 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 35

My book character nickname is Anne, from Anne Of Green Gables. I like her because she is fun, imaginative, exciting, and makes the story interesting with her adventures. I enjoy reading about her. Each story is better than the next. The auther is named Lucy Maud Montgomery. I think she is a very good writer. The story is about an orphan girl who comes to live at Green Gables. She grows up there and makes lots of friends. Her best friend is Diana. And they stay friends forever. I will encourage you to read these books because I love them.

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:40 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 41

My blog nickname is Ella. I choose Ella from Ella Enchanted. One reason I choose Ella is because Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books. And in the book she is strong and goes on big adventures.

I would think that people that like fantasy and adventure should read this book. And it says that you can be creative and be who you want to be. The author is Gail Carson Levine. And I think that she is a great author and a lot of adventure lovers should read it.

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:12 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 36

Hi my name is India Opal from the book Because Of Winn Dixie by Kate dicarmello. I like the character because can connect with her. This book is realistic fiction. It’s a very good book for dog lovers.

Sincerely

India Opal

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:38 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 40

My book characters name is Artemis from the book Artemis Fowl!

I like this book character because he is jammed with action I also like his sense of hummer.

Thanks for reading!  

Article posted September 22, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

Hi my name is Emily Windsnap. I got this name from The Tail of Emily Windsnap. That's A book.The main Character is emily Windsnap.She lives with her mom. She asks her mom if she can take swimming lesson's and her mom dosen't want her to but she says yes.So she puts on her swim suit along with everyone,and is picked to go first. So she dives in and transforms into a mermaid!!!

I picked mumble picked BECAUSE HE IS A VEARY CUTE ANIMAL AND HE DOSENT CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PINGUENS TALK ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE CAN NOT SING. HE HAS A LOT OF ENERGY AND IS IS READY TO FACE HIS FEARS and has a perfectly good talent and is one of a kind.

Sincerely,

Mumble

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:36 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 44

I’m Mickey Mouse is from the book Walt Disney. The book Walt Disney is about all of Walt Disney’s characters in all his movies. I picked Mickey Mouse because my dad writes for Disney and Mickey mouse is funny. I also think Mickey mouse has a good personality.

Article posted September 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 38

Pluto

I like Pluto because he is AWSOME and I LOVE DOGS and he is from Disney and I LOVE cartoons. He is from the book Walt Disney. Walt Disney is full of Walt Disney’s character’s from all of his movies.

Article posted September 23, 2009 at 07:40 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 44

Seth,

Hi my name is Seth Sorenson. I’m from a book called Fablehaven it’s a book all about mystical creatures and mystical legends. In Fablehaven there are creatures like centaurs, fairies, demons, ECT.

Peace,

Seth Sorenson

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:43 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 37

My nickname

Hello my name is Dumbledore and I choose him because he is the coolest person from Harry Potter and that the most powerful wizard and I also like him because he is the head master.

Article posted September 21, 2009 at 06:41 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 35

I`m am Hershey from a book that’s called Hershey Bar it`s about this Hershey bar that is name Hershey and I like that character cause Hershey is very funny she always blames other people. The author is Walt Disney. She will say that she knows what to do but she doesn’t so other candies like crush bars says nuts make you smart but instead they taste good when POPCORNS come in Hershey gets sick like crazy. POPCORNS came in POP POP POP POP Hershey cried out chocolate is sad. Walt Disney made is a long time ago maybe not a lot of people know the book or the show they made a new one but it is not popular as Mickey mouse I wished it was but too bad it’s not one I told my dad that I want him to be in Hershey bar and to be Hershey cause he like chocolate like me I hope I will see Hershey bar on TV again.