Title: Biome Glog Embedded Gr5 (04/30/12)
Description: Follow the guidelines on to embed your glog on your blog page and share it with the world.

The purpose of doing this project, I think, was to take science class farther and learn more about our assigned biomes. My part of the project was to write a paragraph about the climate of the Taiga. We used the wiki to write information in so that we could write our paragraphs. Two things I will always remember about this project are when we got up in front of the class and read our paragraphs aloud and when we made dioramas of our biomes. To see my glog full size, click HERE.

',%20'_blank',%20'width=325,height=200,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes');void(0);">Podcast Play
">Podcast Download

In science class we learned about the different biomes. We worked in groups of four to research the environment, plant life, wild life and geography of the taiga. My part of the project was to research the geography. I used the wiki to gather all my information. I will always remember that taiga is a Russian word for large forest and that bears, beaver and elk all roam the taiga. to see the full size of my glog click here

In my project I am explaning about the deert. It tells you about the climate, plant life, animal life, geography. I learned about differnr plants. I learned about how animals surive in the desert. . To see my glog full size, click here.

To see my glog full size , click here. There are few plants. It is hot and dry. There all diffrent types of animals. The landscape has trees, grass, open areas.

This is my glog I used for my biome project. In the project we each had eight teams of four. We had to write answers for questions that were given to us in our wiki account and turn them into a paragraph. In our wiki we also had to find pictures for our biome with our partners. Then we had to copy the questions and answers into our glog. My two most favorite things I did in my project was working on my glog and finding pictures with our partners. To see my glog full size click here.

In this biome project we worked in groups and the question I had was "what is the geography of the deciduous forest". We used the wiki to put information that we needed in our glog. I will always remember about this glog is that deciduous forests are not just in the United States, they are all over the world. Also, not all deciduous forests have the same animals.Our class did this project bcause we were learning about biomes. This project helped us learn more about all the different biomes.To see my glog post full-sized. Click here.

This is my glog on the Grassland biome. In my glog you will learn the animal, plant, geography, and the climate. You will also see the information on them. You will also see pictures of the grasslands. To see my glog full size, click here

The purpose of this project was to learn about more about grasslands.My part of the project was the Geographylocation. I had look where some grasslands were located and the kind of things there is there. You use wiki by inserting features that help you right the paragraph .To see the fuull size of my glog click here

In Science we learned about Biomes. We were put into groups of four and we each got a topic- Animal Life, Plant life, Climate, or Geography and a Biome. My topic was Animal Life and our group got the Tundra Biome.  To store our research and information sources we used a Wikispace to keep everything organized. I enjoyed this project because it was interesting to listen to everybody else's project and learn new things about the World Biomes. To see my glog full size, click here.

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 05:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 71

I will put my four or more sentences here. To see my glog full size, click here

This is my glog of the tropical rainforest. The purpose of this project was to learn about the climate, animals, plant life, and geography of the tropical rainforest. The part of the project that I had was the geography. I used the wiki space to find websites to gather all my information. One of the things that I will remember about this biome is that there are three main regions of the tropical rainforest. Another thing that I will remember is that tropical rainforest covers about 7% of the earth's surface. To see my glog full size, click here.

The purpose of this project was to learn about different ecosystems. My part was to gather info. on the grasslands and share it with classmates. I used the wiki as a tool to write down information and then write it there so that I don't forget it. I remember that grasslands are a habitat for grazing herbivores and the predators that eat them. I also learned that shrubs, trees, and bushes are absent.To see the full image click here.

My class had to make a Glog about the biome given to them.  My group had the Taiga.  I was in charge of the plant life.  I will remember that it is full of trees and it has a very cold climate.  My teacher set up a wiki page to organize our information.  It was really helpful.  To see my Glog full size click here.

In my biome I was trying to display a glog on tropical rain forests. In the glog I was talking about plants, animals, climate, and geography on the tropical rain forest. I liked learning about the tropical rainforest because it had many intresting facts. I would love to go to a tropical rain forest one day. To see my glog full size, click here.

In school we learned about different areas called biomes. My biome was to be written about the coral reef.I learned alot about the coral reef'splants, animals, climate, and the geography. To see my glog full size click here.

My class did a biome project.  My group researched the tropical rain forest biome.  I used wiki spaces to store all my information.  I learned that there are different layers of trees and plants.  I also learned that the tropical rain forest is very wet.  I really enjoyed doing this project because I got to learn about the tropical rain forest.

The purpose of my project was to research the Tropical Rainforest. There were four people assigned to this topic. My part was to research the climate of the Tropical Rainforest. The climate was warm and very wet. It was interesting to learn about all the types of animals that live in the Rainforest. To view a full size of my report, click here.

The coral reef was the biome I had to research for science class. My part of the project was to explain what the climate was like and what the different temperature the water had to be so the coral could survive. I used the wiki to find information about coral reefs and pictures of the coral reef. Two things I will remember about this biome are that coral reefs are found in warm, tropical oceans and that they need a lot of wave action because the waves bring in food, nutrients, and oxygen to the coral. To see my glog full size click here.

To see my glog full size click here. 

The purpose of my glog was to learn about the Taiga biome. I had to use wiki space to store my information and then put it on my glog. I learned many interesting facts in this project. I enjoyed learning about and the different species. To see the full size of my glog. click here.

The purpose of this was to try to find more information than just reading a text book. We were doing science. My part was to look up animals from the Deciduous Forest. I used the wiki to save important information.To see the fullsize of my glog, click here

My class had to write about a boime that we learned about in science to see if we could learn more information.  The biome glog below is all about the grasslands.  I was in a group that was assigned four different topics (animal life, plant life, geography, and climate), mine was the animal life.  We had a wiki to help us organize notes and make them into a paragraphat the bottom, and we had to put the information sources also.  Two things i will rememberabout thjis project are doing it with my friends and all the information we found. To see the full size of my glog, click here.

My class was learning about biomes. My group did a project on the deciduous forest. I created a glog to show you and tell you about the deciduous forest. We learned about the climate, geography, plant life, and animal life of the deciduous forest. To see the full size of my glog, click here.

My biome was the Grasslands! My part was to tell the climate of the biome and the purpose for this was to learn more about nature. I learned that few trees grow in the grasslands because the climate is to dry or the soils are too poor. Another thing I learned was the rainfall is about 20-50 inches per year.  To see the full size of my glog, click here.

Our class was learning about different biomes in science. We got groups and a biome. My friends and I got the tundra. We had to make glog to learn about the tundra. We learned about the climate , the animals, geographyand the plants. Click here.