Summer is almost here .I like Summer a lot .Summer is so fun .

This summer I am going to go to Cape May . My mom ,dad, brother and ,me are all going together. We went there last year .We will go to the beach every day. There are going to a lot of stuff to do. Last year we stayed for four days . This year we are going to stay for two weeks.

In the Summer I have vacation bible school. I like vacation bible school we get to play lots of cool games and watch funny plays. This years theme is super heroes. It will be really cool.

After vacation bible school we start swimming in my Nan and pap’s pool .We will play ball e ball, swimming races and , diving contest .This year I am going to bring a friend to come with me.

I am going to Florida in June . My Nan Dee and Pap Russell have a place were we can go. We will go for one week.

The Frog / Prince

Once upon a time there was a prince that turned in to a frog .One morning the frog saw a princes and wanted to talk to her but the problem was he did not know how to talk to her. So he asks his friend mouse but he did not know how to talk to princes. Next he asks his friend sheep but he did not know. Then he asks his friend bear behind the tree and he knows how to so he said to go and be you're self. Then he went up and talked to her and he did be him self and they got married .Then when they kissed he changed into a prince again and they lived happily ever after.

kayla01 Apr. 28 10.29

I like Easter because I get candy and we get to go on Easter egg hunts . I like to go to my grammas house for Easter dinner I get to see my cousins. I can`t what till Sunday morning I want to see what I will get!!!! Happy Easter everyone=http://

St. Patrick’s day I like ST. Patrick’s day because I like the color green. ST. Patrick’s day is nice because I get candy .St .Patrick’s day is pretty because there are lots of rainbows. It is almost here I can’t wait till St .Patrick’s day it is so fun .

Article posted March 4, 2010 at 03:45 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Spring

I want Spring to come because I like to swim and taking swimming lessons. I don’t like winter because it is very cold. I like wearing flip flops . I really like Spring because I like going to the beach . I want Spring to come because I like the colorful flowers . I want Spring to come because I like all the pretty colors . I want spring to come because I like going to my Nan and Pap’s house to swim with my cousins Ben ,Cassidy and Zack.

My Cristmas vacatan

My Cristmas vacatan was great ! I had so much fun helping my nanny make food for christmas.At night I went home and went to bed then I woke and opened presents.Then we ate brefist and got jrest.as soon as we are all jrest we go to my nan and paps house for lunch.Then we go to my memes house for the party. It was fun!

On Christmas day I wake up early as son as my mom,dad and brother wake up we eat straberry pancakes.After that we wat for my nan and pap to come with the presents they bot us then we open presents.after that we get jrest and go to my nan and paps house for dinner.then we leave there house and go to my memes house for the party and we stay there intill night.then we go home.

On wednesday I went to see a movie .It was a very funny movie=http://!!

On thanksgiving brake my mom,nan,brother and me made cookies.It was fun we made all kines of cookies.The part I love to do is to take a ball of dow and roll it around in brown suger.